sold on qth

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
w7nik

sold on qth

Post by w7nik »

why do we have to say sold pending funds.?
this is one reason why we need to donate to qth.com.
if you sell something take it off the list. no brain er
WY4A11

Re: sold on qth

Post by WY4A11 »

GREAT POST..... PEOPLE JUST DONT READ... IF I SELL SOMETHING I REMOVE THE AD IF THERE IS NO DEAL THEN REPOST....... IM WITH YOU !!!! DOUBLE ADS HAVE TO GO ,ALSO PLEASE POST PICTURES.... ALL MY ADS HAVE PICS IF THEY NEED MORE IM GLAD TO PROVIDE THEM PEDRO WY4A
n4rrh

Post by n4rrh »

If its sold using Paypal then take it off, no reason to keep the ad up but if they say they are sending M.O. sometimes they never send it and leave you hanging. Couple of backup buyers are nice when the other deal fails.
n0uy

Post by n0uy »

I can see why someone is reluctant to remove an ad because of getting mixed results from potential buyers. I can't say I agree with it. We all have second thoughts sometimes but I don't normally back out of any commitment I have made to purchase an item. I wish that the items would be removed automatically if they haven't been deleted by the person placing the ad after a predetermined time. I often search the ads by a description or by the categories listed only to inquire on an ad and find out it was sold long ago. There are a many of these fellows that have multitudes of ads running at the same time so if they don't have an organized way of keeping track there is often dead ads listed. Some of them are very diligent about keeping things current. We can't expect Scott to maintain these ads so please make a real effort to finish the job or don't populate the forum with your sales whims. Here it is years after this post was started and the same problems are still thriving on the ads forum. We each should be able to do a better job. ray