Which classified category?

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
Kc3ber

Which classified category?

Post by Kc3ber »

Hello my name is Lou and I am new here. I wanted to post a WTB ad but I'm not sure which category to place it under for the best chance of it working. I am "Wanting To Buy" original boxes for 1980's and 1990's 10 meter mobile radios such as RCI 2950/2970 (the old ones), Uniden HR 2510/2600/2830, President Lincoln and Ranger AR 3300/3500. I placed the ad under HF radios. I was just wondering if that's correct. Also, I read the rules for posting about these types of radios, but I'm only looking for the boxes they came in. I am a licensed general class ham operator, and I collect the previously mentioned radios because they remind me of my childhood. I know, sounds stupid, but it just does. Thank you in advance and 73 from Lou, KC3BER
K4ICL

Re: Which classified category?

Post by K4ICL »

Click "Classifieds Home" at the top of the page. CAREFULLY read our Classified site rules. Post ads as needed.

Be aware some of the items you list are not allowed because they are not FCC certified. A list of illegal equipment is contained in the site rules.

Welcome to QTH.com.

K4ICL