WHY!!!!

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
W4PIG

WHY!!!!

Post by W4PIG »

WHEN SOMEONE HAS A ITEM FOR SALE WHY DO THEY LIST A PHONE NUMBER LIKE 1234567890 . I PREFER TO TALK WITH WHOM I AM DEALING WITH THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
W4FJF

WHY!!!

Post by W4FJF »

Danny,
Not all of us want to publicly post our phone # where anyone can get it. I have a non published # and want to keep it that way. If you were interested in a piece of equipment I had for sale, and you wanted to talk to me about it, I would be happy to email my phone # to you. Then we could do business on the phone if you wished. Otherwise, I would not willingly post my phone # on any ad, there are too many nuts out there, and I'm tired of being victimized by them. I'm not being frivolous, but post your phone # on an ad and see what happens, hopefully you won't be harrassed at 3am or told you are charging too much for "your piece of crap". :(
FRED/W4FJF - EMAIL: ffuhrer@elmore.rr.com
Be careful: The toes you stomp on today may be attached to the butt you may have to kiss tomorrow!
kk5kc

Re: WHY!!!

Post by kk5kc »

W4FJF wrote:Danny,
Not all of us want to publicly post our phone # where anyone can get it. I have a non published # and want to keep it that way. If you were interested in a piece of equipment I had for sale, and you wanted to talk to me about it, I would be happy to email my phone # to you. Then we could do business on the phone if you wished. Otherwise, I would not willingly post my phone # on any ad, there are too many nuts out there, and I'm tired of being victimized by them. I'm not being frivolous, but post your phone # on an ad and see what happens, hopefully you won't be harrassed at 3am or told you are charging too much for "your piece of crap". :(
Fred that is a very good point.