Hijacked Call WB8FVO scammer and Hotmail.com

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
WB8FVO

Hijacked Call WB8FVO scammer and Hotmail.com

Post by WB8FVO »

It looks like someone is trying to use my call to answer want Ads. Do not answer emails from Hotmail or other like accounts. Scammers use valid calls and set up fraudulent Hotmail.com accounts. Always check address and email as listed on QTH.com and QRZ.com. Phone number should be checked by number look up on the web and caller ID.
wz3o

Re: Hijacked Call WB8FVO scammer and Hotmail.com

Post by wz3o »

gotgoldz wrote:This ranger's martial arts training, grew up honing at a get good at of the many manufactured pie. rangers need to have loaded practical knowledge in addition to thought agility
WHAT TF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! :?:
wz3o

Post by wz3o »

WB8FVO wrote:It looks like someone is trying to use my call to answer want Ads. Do not answer emails from Hotmail or other like accounts. Scammers use valid calls and set up fraudulent Hotmail.com accounts. Always check address and email as listed on QTH.com and QRZ.com. Phone number should be checked by number look up on the web and caller ID.

Good info even if it's common sense.... :!: .
darla

Post by darla »

Unfortunately, when you post a WTB ad, you are saying "who can I send money to?" and you are going to get a lot of bad people saying "send it to me!" :D -- you may have better luck by just looking through the ads to find an FT-902. Or keep going with the WTB and just realize that some will be scammers.