Scam N6TKO If this wasnt N6TKO i apologize deeply....

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
WN9VMR

Scam N6TKO If this wasnt N6TKO i apologize deeply....

Post by WN9VMR »

I answered an ad on qth.com from N6TKO about a Kenwood TS711a.He answered and told me the rig was still for sale.Asked for payment through paypal, which i inturn paid for the rig in the manner he wanted.I waited a few days to get a tracking number, he sent me a ups number that still states this

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

i paid on the ninth and still nothing...I emailed N6TKO via his qrz email address to no avail.i have opened a complaint with paypal....Which i doubt will pan out...

Oh well burned twice in the last few years...Gotta love ham radio....

wn9vmr
member or the ham community for 30 plus years....
cw is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K9XR

Should be OK.

Post by K9XR »

As long as you didn't send the PayPal payment as "personal" you should be fine. I had one not show up and the PO said they delivered it and they may have delivered it, but they didn't deliver it here. I had to sign an affadavit saying I never got it and they refunded every penny with no problem at all. Good luck!
WN9VMR

N6TKO

Post by WN9VMR »

I never end payment a personal....The payment was sent for goods....I just hate to think that i got screwed for the scond time by a ham op.....
member or the ham community for 30 plus years....
cw is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!