NO Returns due to parts swappers

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
N8ERM

NO Returns due to parts swappers

Post by N8ERM »

Really, NO Returns due to parts swappers. What guarantee do I have that I will get a full operation radio or a box of rocks?
Know who you are dealing with. No information on the feedback forum or the other posted scammers on QRZ and eham might get you your box of rocks. There are a LOT of scammers that try to get your money so it would do you well to check them out. So NO Returns due to parts swappers if you don't know them or properly check them out it will be risky. How do I know, I got my box of rocks a long time ago, never again.
N8ERM

Pay Pal OK only if remittance is fee-free "Friends and Family".

Post by N8ERM »

Just found exactly what I wanted until I found this statement. Pay Pal OK only if remittance is fee-free "Friends and Family". Dishonest? I think so.
NK7Z

Re: NO Returns due to parts swappers

Post by NK7Z »

Not only is the person dishonest, he is asking YOU to be dishonest. If you use F/F, you get no return option from PP.
73's and thanks,
For equipment reviews and setups see:
http://www.nk7z.net
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

I If I am really interested in what they are selling I will tell them that I will pay the PayPay fees. If that won't work I don't need it.
N4JQQ

Post by N4JQQ »

Anyone who posts an ad that says "no returns due to parts swappers" isn't a real ham.
kane

Post by kane »

I had just discovered exactly what I was looking for until I came across this sentence. Pay Pal is acceptable exclusively for fee-free "Friends and Family" remittances. Dishonest? Yes, I believe so. smash karts