Yeasu FT-1000MP mk V

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
WX9DS

Yeasu FT-1000MP mk V

Post by WX9DS »

I need help with a sale value on the following. The radio is in 10/10 condition; it was purchased and I took ill and did not use it much. Now I have two electronic health implants that make HF work impossiable so it might as well go. I love this radio and it has been well cared for and coverd when not used with a breathable cover, non smoker etc.

FT-1000MP mk V Tranciever 200 watt with PS and origional boxes manuals etc.
It has installed: YF-110SN 2KHz SSB filter; YF 114SN 2KHz SSB 2nd IF filter, YF-115C 500C 500Hz CW/Collins Mech. Filter

I have DVS-2 Voice Recording Module
Heil BM-10-5 Boom Mic Headset and adapter
Heil HM-10-4 Heil Mic with stand
Foot control for Mic wth all adapters and cables

I would like to sell as a package deal, I will not pull the filters but would seperate out mics if the buyer did not want them but I think this is a great set up as is and would make anyone looking for one of these rigs or a higher end rig and did not want to buy one of the new mega money radios a great rig that would work the world. Your feedback on how much this is worth and selling it is most appreciaitive as I have been out of touch with such things for some time.

Regards,
WX9DS
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

As a package, I would price it at a FIRM $1500 or so. It will part out (not "parts" but individual items) for slightly more I think.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

I have a MKV and it is not a 10 cosmectically and i bought it used for $1400.00 so i would think with the description you've given no less than $1600.00 +shipping. But even at $1500.00 which i feel might be a tad low . The real thought is how fast do you want to move it,lower price quicker or Higher price slower...
Larry Huff K0pd
ku4gw

Yeasu FT-1000MP mk V

Post by ku4gw »

I just bought my second Mark V in mint condition and I paid $1700 for it. It already had all the optional SSB filters installed, the $175 Inrad roofing filter mod done, and the DVS-2 Digital Memory Recorder with it! I thought I got a super deal! Price those filters! I bought my first Mark V one year ago in mint condition from W4CCW for $1,650. I love the Mark V's performance and especially the DSP on CW and the VRF feature on phone!
Very 73 de Cliff KU4GW