Dad's ham antenna Spilsbury Tindall AC-31 C-1

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
Xjenlee

Dad's ham antenna Spilsbury Tindall AC-31 C-1

Post by Xjenlee »

Hi there, I'm just beginning to search out info on dad's ham equipment from the 1960's. I have been poking around about his antenna and have found references but no ideas or posting of similar for sale. I've got someone who is interested but not even sure I want to sell his setup yet. Would kinda like to give it a try but
we never even saw him use it. Once he had us kids he didn't have the time. He was active back in the 50-60's (W3JRM). His call is still active for a few years. I'd love to attempt to set up the equipment but have no idea even where to begin. Here's a pic of his antenna and of his military style ham equipment. We've got a ~50' tower concreted in by the house too that I'd love to find a new home for before we sell the house because I'm sure the odds of a buyer being a ham are slim to none. A friend suggested that maybe someone could cut it off at the base and use it. Looks to be 3 sections, triangular, and we have the "removal tool" - if that's what it's called. Anyway, I'm rambling. Cheers, JLee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.