jamming wifi signal

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
cecil

jamming wifi signal

Post by cecil »

I heard a website called jamming wifi signal, i want to get a jammer to protect my privasy, what about other people do for protect their privasy?
JimS

Re: jamming wifi signal

Post by JimS »

If I am not mistaking Jamming a WIFI signal is illegal
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

Jamming ANY RF signal is ILLEGAL. We had one guy up here in 9-land FINED $10,000 for jamming cell phone signals on mass transit.

You may end-up JAMMING YOUR OWN WiFi! Hi, Hi.

While I'm writing this, my WiFi adapter can DETECT six networks other than the one I'm on! That doesn't mean that I can can connect to any of them.

I don't know what operating system system you're using. Your basic security procedures would be to configure your WiFi adapter to need a password for your computer to connect and then set your network for the highest security level it permits. This may include encryption -- it depends on your your system & driver software.

You could consider use of A VPN -- virtual private network. This may involve additional software and monthly charges.

Or you could use Tor as your web browser. However, if you use Tor, you're sacrificing convenience and speed for security.

Try DuckDuckGo as your search engine. It doesn't track your web browsing. However it's access/reach is LESS than Google's or Yahoo's
sweety

Post by sweety »

N9LCD wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm Jamming ANY RF signal is ILLEGAL. We had one guy up here in 9-land FINED $10,000 for jamming cell phone signals on mass transit.

You may end-up JAMMING YOUR OWN WiFi! Hi, Hi.

While I'm writing this, my WiFi adapter can DETECT six networks other than the one I'm on! That doesn't mean that I can can connect to any of them.

I don't know what operating system fm whatsapp apksystem you're using. Your basic security procedures would be to configure your WiFi adapter to need a password for your computer to connect and then set your network for the highest security level it permits. This may include encryption -- it depends on your your system & driver software.

You could consider use of A VPN -- virtual private network. This may involve additional software and monthly charges.

Or you could use Tor as your web browser. However, if you use Tor, you're sacrificing convenience and speed for security.

Try DuckDuckGo as your search engine. It doesn't track your web browsing. However it's access/reach is LESS than Google's or Yahoo's
Basically..!! When we use Windows XP or Windows 7 or 10 the WiFi signal will not jam by itself. Even it jam with something technical issues.

We can restart the system and get this issue resolved.