MORERF.COM JIM

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
EUGENEBARNES

MORERF.COM JIM

Post by EUGENEBARNES »

I recently purchased a Henry 2KD linear from Jim (MORERF.COM), no big deal you might say, but it did have to travel over here to the U.K.
The delivery of the 3 packages was staggered, more to do with USPS and U.K,
Customs than anything else. The items were exceptionally well packed and the linear was better than described.
It's refreshing and heartening that one can send quite a few $$'s to a total stranger and have such excellent service and goods in return
Jim is a credit to the hobby, and a shining example that other traders should
aspire to.
Eugene Barnes 2WOHMS Wales U.K.
Terry

Concerning Jim

Post by Terry »

I too have had some dealing with this ham. He is first class in my book. You can take his word to the bank!
Terry Morgan N8ERM
W0LC

Jim is a good guy!

Post by W0LC »

I purchased a receiver from Jim. Arrived in perfect condition. I wish some of the lids out there packing newspaper and what not would take lessons from Jim.

My item was around 30 pounds and got here in one piece. Thanks Jim!

(now W0LC)
ka4tue

Post by ka4tue »

:D i bought a yaesu ft-890at and a yaesu fp-800 power supply from jim. i spoke with him on the phone. made a deal with him. i was very happy and satisfied with the equiment. the equiment was shipped fast and very professional. i will deal with him again. thanks, jim....ka4tue