Al Reeves W1AHU - a man to be trusted

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb3xy

Al Reeves W1AHU - a man to be trusted

Post by kb3xy »

[size=12]I just want to say, and we dont say much about the good ones, But Al Reeves W1AHU is a man of his word. I bought and he sold me some equipment. Both sides were very satisfied in the transaction both ways. I would deal again with Al if necessary. Well done and tnx mate. Jon r. Kb3xy arizona [/size]
K2DC

Post by K2DC »

Excuse me, but W1AHU is not a valid US callsign. The Al Reeves I know is W1JHU. It doesn't surprise me at all that the deal went well, but credit should go where credit is due.

Don, K2DC
kb3xy

A slip of the finger

Post by kb3xy »

Hey Don K2DC Ah, a watchful Eye and a good catch. Sorry Al for missing your call. You see I just bought this new keyboard and I may have to take it back as it miss spells some words. To repeat what I already said, Al, W1JHU, is a man to be trusted. Our dealings went well and we are both very happy. Cheers and stay safe. Kb3xy

[size=18][/size] This Thread is closed.....kb3xy