K9TLP

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n4uog

K9TLP

Post by n4uog »

[b]DO NOT DEAL K9TLP, HE IS A LIER AND A THIEF.[/b]
n4uog

k9tlp

Post by n4uog »

He sold me a AT-50 that didn't work.He would not comunicate with me from day one, I ask him to call me when he got my check no call.Then i ask him to email me the tracking # at time of shipping no email.Icalled he when I found that it didn,t work he told me to return so I did in the same box he sent it to me in. He say it got damaged but Ihad to call him for three days to find that out.So filled clam with ups. Then HE screwed that up buy sending the unit back to me. So ups droped my clam.So now Terry has my money and I have a tuner that dose not work.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Surely you stopped payment on the check or had it cleared the bank before you knew the tuner was bad. As for filing a claim with ups the seller is the one to do that as ups will only pay the one who bought the insurance which is usually the one who shipped it.
Larry Huff K0pd