n0isv wayne- great trustworthy ham

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n2gbt

n0isv wayne- great trustworthy ham

Post by n2gbt »

I am completing a swap with Wayne- W0 ISV and wanted to share this-
his original post offered some good items in trade for used yaesu FT817ND transceiver. Being sceptical- I asked Wayne to send all items to me first since I had 15 years of impeccable transaction history and he had little to none.
To keep this short- I am waiting for only one item yet to arrive- the other items arrived well packed- and work perfectly.

Rather then complete my end sending Wayne a used 817ND I will be ordering him a NEW IN THE BOX 817 ND as my way of saying thank you for both trusting me- and giving me an exceptional deal. I wish every swap went like this.
Wayne- thank you so much.
Joe N2GBT
N0ISV

My QTH.com feed back is gone???

Post by N0ISV »

A few months back, I had ALOT of GOOD feed back here on QTH.com. I can't find it either.
This feed back dated back several years. I'm not sure if QTH.com moderators
delete youe feed back after awhile?

Anyway, Joe-N2GBT is a GREAT Ham to deal with.

Wayne-N0ISV