Kb9mfv Earl Todd is a theif

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w1lby

Kb9mfv Earl Todd is a theif

Post by w1lby »

This Fool Kb9mfv Earl Todd saw it fit to run an ad for some gear hear , which I paid for with Paypal then not send my item.
I got a couple of I was sick but my sons sending it out tomorrow emails and then no responses to email or phone messages,
Sorry Earl but no one steals from me , I hope it was worth it to you ,
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

Slow down Wilbur. Can you provide additional information?
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Before you wrote all this did you file a complaint with pay pal for non delivery of goods?
Larry Huff K0pd
w1lby

Yes a paypal dispute was registered

Post by w1lby »

Yes a Papal dispute was registered but that would only get me a refund.
As for further details what do you need to know , some gear was listed I paid for it 6 weeks ago and I never received it .
I've sent a dozen emails and left phone messages and have not received any responses since the first couple of "your check is in the mail" replies.
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

Which one was it (see below). We can see if it gets relisted...

RADIOVHF - GONSET COLLECTORS: GA-118
Don't see many of these. General aviation transciever, although not legal to use for communication, sure makes a good aircraft reciever.Radio is in good condition, and would make a very easy restoration project. Have pictures. Asking 80.00 plus shipping. Call or email.
Listing #913639 - Submitted on 05/24/11 by Callsign KB9MFV

RADIOHF - Hallicrafters: HT-37/ SX-101
For sale, front panels for the HT-37 transmitter, with the meter. Also the SX-101 receiver. Both panels are in very good condition, with crisp clean lettering. Asking 40.00 plus help on shipping, they are heavy. Call or email.
Listing #913632 - Submitted on 05/24/11 by Callsign KB9MFV
w1lby

Hallicrafters parts

Post by w1lby »

It was for the parts advertised and some other parts he didnt have listed in the ad
W4LTD

Re: Yes a paypal dispute was registered

Post by W4LTD »

w1lby wrote:Yes a Papal dispute was registered but that would only get me a refund.
As for further details what do you need to know , some gear was listed I paid for it 6 weeks ago and I never received it .
I've sent a dozen emails and left phone messages and have not received any responses since the first couple of "your check is in the mail" replies.
You even got the Pope involved with this?

pa·pal (ppl)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or issued by a pope: the papal succession; a papal bull.
2. Of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.
K9XR

Re: Yes a paypal dispute was registered

Post by K9XR »

I think he did that because he knew how religous and perfect you are!

quote="W4LTD"]
w1lby wrote:Yes a Papal dispute was registered but that would only get me a refund.

pa·pal (ppl)
adj.
2. Of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.[/quote]
NM7L

Post by NM7L »

K9XR wrote:I think he did that because he knew how religous and perfect you are!

quote="W4LTD"]

pa·pal (ppl)
adj.
2. Of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.
[/quote]

It's Divine Intervention.
"These floors are dirty as hell...and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"
- Stanley Spudowski
U-62 Custodial Lead
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

PaYpal ONLY got your money back ? :?: Just be glad he didn't demand a postal money order like most other scammers !
w1lby

Yes a paypal dispute was registered

Post by w1lby »

Yes I'll probably get my money back through PaYpal but its not a money matter , its a matter of principle.
I take being robbed very personally .