willis--KJ4AIA-- BEWARE--

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve2xb

willis--KJ4AIA-- BEWARE--

Post by ve2xb »

You know you are dealing with a fraud and coward when he/she is afraid to post his/her name and call like Jerry, KJ4AIA.
KJ4AIA--Beware of him as he is out to slander and libel me even though he didn't even buy a radio from me. He has no ethics or morals and I can't believe other hams take this silliness seriously.
Shame on hams who slander other hams for no reason except spite and those too insensitive and without compassion to actually read my reviews, all several pages of them that are excellent. Sometimes we are too quick to judge without getting ALL the facts.
73, dx Mike, ve2xb portable w1
Read my reviews, all 5 pages of them.
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Mike,

From the way it looks , most folks are on to his game. Your reputation is solid here . He only made himself look bad, did us all a favor.

Cheers,
Gary
ve2xb

kg8lb--ve2xb THANX!!!

Post by ve2xb »

Gary,
Thanks for being a decent and kind person.
There are a lot of nutzoids out there with callsigns...Go figure?!
I am bothered that someone read such trash and actually paused and hesitated in dealing with me about this stuff posted.
Have a great summer! I'm going to travel to J79 and FP Land!!!
God Bless
Mike, ve2xb