W3WN----Ronald J Notarius--VE2XB-Tnx for your support!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve2xb

W3WN----Ronald J Notarius--VE2XB-Tnx for your support!

Post by ve2xb »

I see from the posts that Jerry KJ4AIA is still giving other hams cause to question my integrity. This is absolute nonsense.
I thank Ron, W3WN for trying to bring some common sense to the debate. I am a good guy and people who have dealt with me know it. My gear that is for sale is all excellent shape, no junk.
I do travel frequently and a long time friend Greta in VT ships gear for me as well as sends USPS money orders.
Here are several just sent recently:
Mike,
USPS priority tracking 03091140000108727436
Thanks again and 73,
Scott K2GTO

Don,
My friend Greta in Montgomery Center, VT will send USPS PMO from there tomorrow.
Let me know when you get it. And of course, ship it to her in VT.
73, dx
Mike

Mike, good deal, hope you enjoy the paddle. It's a very good paddle, but a I prefer a "lighter" action.
KC0QCQ
Shipped UPS Gnd today. Tracking # 1Z WO09 7X1 03 5064 1939

SHIP: VIA UPS to Mike Shaer, C/O Greta Quintin, 80 Mountain road, Vt 05471
I will be there on Friday and will send USPS money order, ok?
That is fine. Send the money order to the address on qrz.
Will send out as soon as money order is received. Will go and change the add on qth as sold pending funds
thanks
Kelli/Doug
USPS PMO sent today from Vermont 05471.
Hi the keyer was just sent out at
the post office.
Doug, W4HRX
73, dx, God Bless
Mike, ve2xb/w1
W3WN

Post by W3WN »

Thanks, but no need. Just glad my 2 cents worth helped a little.

What I think sometimes gets forgotten is that odd or bad things will sometimes happen even to the best of people.

Bob WX9Z is probably a little miffed at me right now, for example. I won an auction of his on, um, another site, but when I went to arrange payment via, um, that site's pay system... I got a strange error message. I reported the error to that site's support people, in fact have done so four times, and to date, not a single response, just the automated acknowledgement of my report.

Fortunately, for unknown reasons, the payment went through today (I've tried once or twice a day), so I don't know if the glitch was fixed or what.

Now... do you think the site's going to own up to their fault, or just say nothing and let him think I'm a slow payer? (Rhetorical question) Still, I can't blame him if he's miffed, even though it was completely beyond my control.

But that's life online these days. It's easier to deflect blame, or quietly imply that someone else is to blame, rather than admit it was your fault. Nothing ventured, nothing posted, no liability, no law suits.