To all dealing with Mike Perry, KL2RD.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K7ART

To all dealing with Mike Perry, KL2RD.

Post by K7ART »

I placed a post looking for a manual for a recently acquired antenna tuner. Mike responded by making a photo copy and sent it to me via priority mail. The USPS package had the amount listed as $5 and change. Mike spent his own money to get the manual to me. Mike refused payment. Today I received a professionally reproduced copy of the manual as good as the original. This was completely unexpected and over the top.

Anyone dealing with Mike should be assured he is a straight shooter, gentleman and example of a selfless Amateur Radio Operator. Well done Mike!
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

that is what ham radio is about. helping others and being honest in all trades.73s de w4pig :D :D :D
k5yy

Post by k5yy »

I posted a reply but it "went away"... hi Just wanted to say a thank you for the post about Mike. I used to do this over the last 50 years but not nearly enough as I could have. So, it reminds me of the need for all of us to try to give back a little to the hobby that has been so nice to many of us who look at QTH.com ads and read thru the Feedback Forum comments. Mike, thanks from many of us old timers! San K5YY
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Very nice!!

- Scott KA9FOX
K4ICL

Well done, Sir.

Post by K4ICL »

'nuff said...
Cheers,

AL
K4ICL
KB3RPE

YES there are decent people left on this "rock"..

Post by KB3RPE »

Cheers & Beers...
Bravo!