N8IBZ - Mark Adams Bad Guy.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

N8IBZ - Mark Adams Bad Guy.

Post by W1JCW »

N8IBZ - Mark Adams is not to be trusted by his word.

The guy says I'll take it and then disappears no comms at all.

If you change your mind and don't want an item just say so.
You don't blow folks off and ignore a deal you had with someone.

You don't say I'll take it !! and then back out and waste others time and efforts.

Mark Adams N8IBZ is a real clown and poor trader.
73 -

W1JCW
John
W1JCW

N8IBZ - Mark Adams Bad Trader !

Post by W1JCW »

There is no final to that post, I presume you never received your radio last August 2010 ??

I looked his phone # up and his wife answer. I asked if he was a ham and she said he used to be???

I asked her to have him phone me as I had the item he wanted and said he would take it.

I never received a phone call or any further emails.

Please advise on your situation.

Good luck.
73 -

W1JCW
John
KE3W

Re: N8IBZ - Mark Adams Bad Trader !

Post by KE3W »

W1JCW wrote:
There is no final to that post, I presume you never received your radio last August 2010 ??
It wasn't me - I was just showing you weren't alone - someone else had a problem with the Ham.
W1JCW

Re: N8IBZ - Mark Adams Bad Trader !

Post by W1JCW »

KE3W wrote:
W1JCW wrote:
It wasn't me - I was just showing you weren't alone - someone else had a problem with the Ham.
Sorry I missed that it wasn't you..

The guy who made the post never posted a final, if he received his funds back or not..

I looked his call up and like with so many hams cannot even add an email address to his qrz profile..

I sent him a PM here, I will post an update if I receive one.

I was waiting on funds from him and when I did a search of his call it didn't come up...but since I was waiting on him no big deal.

Stay tuned..
73 -

W1JCW
John
n8ibz

yes he got it and what is it to you.

Post by n8ibz »

Yes, he did receive all that he paid once I got it back from the ex, I had it packed up ready to ship and she came back to the house and took it all then I had to go after her.

The radio is the one on slinky antennas home page. you sob

Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:34 PM
To: Mark.Adams@bpd.treas.gov
Cc: n8ibz@live.com
Subject: Class..

What the hell I am talking about is a piece of inconsiderate s**t like yourself !!

Are you that incapable that you cannot reply to my many emails saying no you changed your mind or
what you indicated below ?? No you cannot because you are a piece of inconsiderate s**t !!

You cannot take a min to return my phone call either ?? You f*****g piece of s**t !!

If I sent you the speaker you would have ripped me off as you have been dishonest with others so I read.

Sure you would have paid for it just as you returned emails and a phone call.

Real simple you piece of s**t, its common courtesy to return phone calls and emails specially when you
committee to a deal as you did in the email.

You have no class, go f**k yourself !!

No need to reply as I don’t give a s**t about your reply as you don’t give a s**t about having an ounce of class !!!

Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:53 AM
To: W1JCW
Cc: n8ibz@live.com
Subject: Re: f*****g clown !!

What the hell are you talking about. I don't have anything of yours. If you sent me something I sure the hell didn't get it.

Mail fraud and theft, Threaten me and accuse me for what I am not sure, yes I said I would buy it, yes I did not, so I didn't send the money so how the hell is that theft, I don't understand your rant. Yes I did not call, my fault but to call me names and this s**t is uncalled for.

Really if you sent me the speaker and that is what is going on please verify the address you sent it to but other than that I backed out and that is it. I had someone back out on a sale of the ft-1000d so I didn't need the speaker,

I am at 1614 spring st., Man if you sent it there I would have gotten it and I still would have paid you for it even though I didn't need it, I still would have paid you, so put that hate away and check to where you sent it, I guess you sent it since you are calling me a thief ????

I did move 4 months ago and if you sent it there all I can do is check to see if they are honest. Let me know where you sent it if you did and I will check the old address out ???? If you did send it how was it sent? UPS, USPS, Fedex?

Please let me know because I have no intentions of ripping you off at all,

Mark
n8ibz

Wow this was between me and him. Not you, he received it.

Post by n8ibz »

And to bring it up after a year, WOW. Yes he got a good deal. 900 for 1800 dollars for new gear. The ex had her boys come and take it, she knew I had it sold so she came and took it. I called the police but said she was allowed in the house since we were still married. I had to fight with her to get it back. He got everything within a month. I was sorry it took so long, I was going to refund him but she even cleared out the account so she could buy new things for her and her boyfriend. I was setup by her as she waited til I took our son to football practice and then entered the house and took it. I had it right by the door too, made it easy for her. Still going through the divorce too, almost done.
n8ibz

And NO he didn't send the speaker, yea I got busy my fault

Post by n8ibz »

Things came up, I admit I didn't call, my bad dude but to go out and look and try to say something about another deal is just you I guess.

I do hope you sold your speaker, for whatever that is worth. I told you I didn't intend to keep you hanging on the sell of the speaker but that wasn't good enough was it. You just had to keep sending me emails with crap in it trying to start a fight.

I am not a bad guy, I maybe disfunctional sometimes but ??

Take care all,

Mark Adams