What would be everyones thoughts?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NA6TE
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Southern California

You need to keep better track of your statements

Post by NA6TE » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 pm

This time I did take pictures, just in case, but both Adrian and Nate are agreeable that I can send it through Nate to Adrian and have indicated this through email.
To be frank, I did not think of taking any pictures until it was mentioned on the other site and that after the box was gone
I returned your email in plenty of time for you to cover yourself by taking pictures.

Hopefully you took pictures of what you sent this time. Expected delivery is the 13th.

BTW, I'm sure Det. Carle would be happy to do the diving for you because he was going to stop by again today or tomorrow.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

W8UAB
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio

Post by W8UAB » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Nate,

If the purpose of this thread is about getting Adrian his radio then your work is almost done here. If, on the other hand, it is about proving you are right, then just keep posting...

David

KA9MOT
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by KA9MOT » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Stop twisting my words Nate! You forgot to post the time line.

Box arrived and was unpacked and disposed of during the day on Saturday. We had some family obligations the rest of the day and I tested the rig late Saturday night (my time)

After I finished testing the rig I emailed you and Adrian @ 1:52 AM Sunday Morning.

I posted on the Island AFTER I emailed Adrian and you at 1:55 AM

Your first reply was at 2:14 AM. I was trying to go to sleep by then. You'll notice that I did not respond to either of your emails. That was a deliberate act.

The first mention of any pictures was Yesterday at 9:47 AM. There was also advice to video it after that and post it on YouTube. I would have done that 'cept I don't own a video camera.

You take these snippets and other things that you think will help you in your attempts to defame me and you arrange them to fill your need. Only a few are fooled by this Nate.

Post what you want. I am going to stop responding to you again......

Oh and, Stop threatening me with the Police.

Also, Those "MISFITS" on the Island are a pretty decent bunch of people.
Steve - KA9MOT

W2IBC
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by W2IBC » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 pm

one thing this thread has taught me. nate you are an a**

honestly you came and posted here just to start s**t.


good luck steve. s**t happens man. just hope your not getting scammed here

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by W4LTD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 pm

W2IBC wrote:one thing this thread has taught me. nate you are an a**

honestly you came and posted here just to start s**t.


good luck steve. s**t happens man. just hope your not getting scammed here
:shock: Now this is uncalled for... :roll:

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

The trusting of NATE

Post by K9XR » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

How much are we supposed to trust the words of a man who admits that he commits Felonies on a fairly regular basis?



The first time I helped Adrian was over 3 years ago and all deals have gone flawlessly. Since then I have sent $1000's in parts and radio gear. I am sure that since finding someone in the states that is trustworthy he also buys for ham friends. I have also done the same for his son which is also a ham (YO9JIM). The reason for asking to be declared a gift is because of the VAT-Valued Added Tax (similar to what our congress wants to shove down our throats).
Because I have shipped to him numerous times, I vary what I declare on customs from gift to amateur radio parts with a lesser value. By doing that the tax is of a lesser amount or none.


Please keep us informed.........Nate.......NA6TE[/quote]

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: The trusting of NATE

Post by W4LTD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

K9XR wrote:How much are we supposed to trust the words of a man who admits that he commits Felonies on a fairly regular basis?
Now, I just have a simple question for you:

Are you one of those people who still believes that President Obama is not a United States citizen?



This question should not be construed as a representation or implication.

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Re: The trusting of NATE

Post by K9XR » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 am

I don't have any idea what one has to do with the other. I know you have been looking for an argument on this since the post you made last week was deleted. Please pick your argument with someone else. I don't like to debate with guys that bring in the "G" word when they have no better defense for someone's behavior.
W4LTD wrote:
K9XR wrote:How much are we supposed to trust the words of a man who admits that he commits Felonies on a fairly regular basis?
Now, I just have a simple question for you:

Are you one of those people who still believes that President Obama is not a United States citizen?



This question should not be construed as a representation or implication.

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: The trusting of NATE

Post by W4LTD » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 am

K9XR wrote:How much are we supposed to trust the words of a man who admits that he commits Felonies on a fairly regular basis?
K9XR wrote:I don't have any idea what one has to do with the other. I know you have been looking for an argument on this since the post you made last week was deleted. Please pick your argument with someone else. I don't like to debate with guys that bring in the "G" word when they have no better defense for someone's behavior.
You made this statement and you presume that I am the one looking for an argument here?

Why not give him the benefit of the doubt, before jumping along with your friend Adrian?

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Re: The trusting of NATE

Post by K9XR » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 am

I'm sorry to break this to you but I wasn't joining anybody. I was just quoting a post from NATE. Can you read? Nate is the one who admitted that he Lies on Customs Forms. Now do you get it?



W4LTD wrote:
K9XR wrote:How much are we supposed to trust the words of a man who admits that he commits Felonies on a fairly regular basis?
K9XR wrote:I don't have any idea what one has to do with the other. I know you have been looking for an argument on this since the post you made last week was deleted. Please pick your argument with someone else. I don't like to debate with guys that bring in the "G" word when they have no better defense for someone's behavior.
You made this statement and you presume that I am the one looking for an argument here?

Why not give him the benefit of the doubt, before jumping along with your friend Adrian?

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by W4LTD » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 am

K9XR wrote:I'm sorry to break this to you but I wasn't joining anybody. I was just quoting a post from NATE. Can you read? Nate is the one who admitted that he Lies on Customs Forms. Now do you get it?
Are You Friggin' Serious?

If this is the case, you MUST immediately get the FBI and the CIA involved with this major Felony issue.

This could be the next big Federal case!

You definitely NEED to inform the media channels and perhaps even the President!

Just think about the possibilities... Book deals, Movie rights, Scripts...

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by K9XR » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 am

Like I said before, Go argue with someone else.




W4LTD wrote:
K9XR wrote:I'm sorry to break this to you but I wasn't joining anybody. I was just quoting a post from NATE. Can you read? Nate is the one who admitted that he Lies on Customs Forms. Now do you get it?
Are You Friggin' Serious?

If this is the case, you MUST immediately get the FBI and the CIA involved with this major Felony issue.

This could be the next big Federal case!

You definitely NEED to inform the media channels and perhaps even the President!

Just think about the possibilities... Book deals, Movie rights, Scripts...

n4dxx
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:34 am

Post by n4dxx » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

:D I smell fish :D
The Bootlegger oops Not!!

KK7AZ
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Please remove this sick crap

Post by KK7AZ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

No wonder Ham Radio is going to the dogs. This site is going to the dogs. Now watch the same 3 or 4 morons take off on me. Oh how I miss the ellow Sheets. 73's[/b][/u]

Locked