WA9KOD What a super guy!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N3JQD

WA9KOD What a super guy!!

Post by N3JQD »

Here is about the nicest ham you'll ever find. I asked to speak with him by phone to ask a few more questions than email may permit and we spoke quite a bit. He also held the radio just for me simply by asking him. Until my funds arrived. He packaged the radio better than a professional store and sent emails confirming our trasaction. Then, I merely asked for a cable adapter and a manual, he obliged and quickly mailed them for free. Any deal with him is straightforward and trustworthy. Great guy. Bob N3JQD
Bob Salmon
wa9kod

N3JQD An excellent person to deal with.

Post by wa9kod »

All communications were very informative and positive. Technical and historic info was also provided about the radio. Everything went very smooth. Thanks Bob