Lots of great hams...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VE6WR

Lots of great hams...

Post by VE6WR »

I have completed two pretty substantial transactions through this board. One involved a Tarheel 200A and the other a Kenwood TS-480SAT. Both were excellent folks to deal with. The gentleman in Florida who sold me the Tarheel was so worried I would get it safe and sound he emailed me every day. I appreciate that kind of devotion. Please don't let the ramblings of a few bad apples affect your dealings here. At the same time, please be sure to check the backgrounds of those with whom you wish to deal. As I had mentioned earlier, someone is using my callsign and information to scam others. Please feel free to email me anytime to check and ensure.

Other than some, the fellowship of true ham radio operators are amongst the nicest I have had the pleasure to deal with.

And, yes, of course everyone has their opinion. And sadly, it is true we need a forum to expose those who would otherwise take advantage of a ham radio operator's normally trusting nature when it comes to their hobby.

Take care all. Sorry for my contribution to some of the smuck here. But, unfortunately guys like that would never dream of talking to your face.

73's

_._. .._ _.. _ _ _ ._ _ _. _ .... . ._. _ _ _ ._ _..