W3IXN Is this guy the kind of hams out there?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VE6WR

W3IXN Is this guy the kind of hams out there?

Post by VE6WR »

This is what this guy sent to my home email where my wife and child could read. This is because he didn't happen to like an opinion of mine that was my right to have:.

w3ixn <w3ixn>

YOU FxxxxxG LOOSER!!!!!!!!!! FxG BOY!!! FxxK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I quote. Can't even spell right. It's LOSER not LOOSER.
VE6WR

And his email is:

Post by VE6WR »

w3ixn at comcast dot net.
puppetmaster

Re: W3IXN Is this guy the kind of hams out there?

Post by puppetmaster »

VE6WR wrote:This is what this guy sent to my home email where my wife and child could read. This is because he didn't happen to like an opinion of mine that was my right to have:.

w3ixn <w3ixn>

YOU x!!!!!!!!!! xxx BOY!!! xxxx YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I quote. Can't even spell right. It's LOSER not LOOSER.

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW THE ONE YOU SENT HIM,,, YOUR A BIGGER FOOL THAN THE REST!!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW WORTHLESS THESE POSTS REALLY ARE......MAYBE IF YOU KEPT YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS YOU WOULDN'T GET MAIL LIKE THAT.... xxx!!!
WA5JAV

W3INX

Post by WA5JAV »

Am I missing something in this callsign lookup?

W3INX" does not appear in the Callsign Database
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Of course not it's IXN..
Larry Huff K0pd
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

Puppetmaster and W3IXN are the same person. He will never prove that he is the innocent one in the scams he does to others. When he is asked to show proof of what he said he did all he ever comes back with is name calling and slander.
This guy does not represent the amateur radio community.
puppetmaster

Post by puppetmaster »

hamradman wrote:Puppetmaster and W3IXN are the same person. He will never prove that he is the innocent one in the scams he does to others. When he is asked to show proof of what he said he did all he ever comes back with is name calling and slander.
This guy does not represent the amateur radio community.
I do not have anything to prove to anyone here. This is between Joe and the shipper and if anyone doesn"t like that fact. TOO FREAKING BAD!!!!

AS FAR AS I AM CONSERNED, THIS IS THE LAST POSTING YOU SEE ABOUT THIS......YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST F'ED UP PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN....

ALL OF YOU CAN GO TO xxxx!!!