Martyn, This is why there are questions about you

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9XR

Then Who???

Post by K9XR »

OK I give up. If Martyn was NOT referring to "Matt from Ten Tec", then who was he referring to?
kg8lb

Re: Then Who???

Post by kg8lb »

K9XR wrote:OK I give up. If Martyn was NOT referring to "Matt from Ten Tec", then who was he referring to?
A mythical, imaginary "Matt" like Paul's. At the time of Martyn's response it had not yet been firmly established by Paul that his Matt was a TenTec agent. More like a draw than a knock out. Paul didn't say his "Matt" worked at Ten Tec , neither did Martyn .

OK, back to tonight's movie; A real classic, "The Oxbow Incident".
The possie is about to deliver "justice" .
OK, So where are the filters now ?
VE6WR

Kids...

Post by VE6WR »

You all sound like kids on a playground calling each other names. Obviously you can say what you want - as well as I. But you should really step back and take a look at all your posts. One of you seems to take pleasure in nit-picking and pointing out all the little faults he can.

If someone is really trying to rip people off, please let us know. Don't know why it takes so many back and forths to get the point accross. Jeez, get a life.
kg8lb

Re: Kids...

Post by kg8lb »

VE6WR wrote:You all sound like kids on a playground calling each other names. Obviously you can say what you want - as well as I. But you should really step back and take a look at all your posts. One of you seems to take pleasure in nit-picking and pointing out all the little faults he can.

If someone is really trying to rip people off, please let us know. Don't know why it takes so many back and forths to get the point accross. Jeez, get a life.
No spelling / grammar comments ? Doesn't sound like you. :shock:
Thank you for reading all of this and a special thanks for taking time to make your point.
It seems Mr Martyn gets into enough real trouble without anyone needing to invent items in an attempt to pile on.

Just my own observation .
OK, So where are the filters now ?
mrowe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post by mrowe »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by mrowe on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrowe

mrowe

Post by mrowe »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by mrowe on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

You apparently must be talking about a different Martyn than others here and abroad have dealt with.
Larry Huff K0pd
W2IBC

Post by W2IBC »

i sense a disturbance in the force
w8jn

mrowe ????

Post by w8jn »

mrowe (AKA) Martyn, We all wish Martyn (mrowe) a speedy recovery from his nervous breakdown.........
Happy hoss trading Paul w8jn