W3IXN...Scammer?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I don't know. I think this is really funny how stupid you guys are!!! ha hahaha hah a..


It is so easy to get you all going!!! ha ha ha ha ha

YOUR ALL FOOLS!!!! HA HA HAH A :roll: :lol: :shock: :lol: :idea:

puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm

LET'S SEE WHAT ELSE THESE IDIOTS CAN COME UP WITH NOW!!! HA HA HA!!!! LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE NO LIVES. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I THINK THIS WHOLE FORUM IS FULL OF MORONS. NONE OF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT JOE. NONE OF YOU CARE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK. NONE OF YOU CARE IF I RIPPED HIM OFF OR NOT OR IF HE MIGHT BE RIPPING ME OFF. YOU JUST SEE THIS AS A GOOD PLACE TO ACT LIKE A-HOLES AND YOU ALL LOVE TO SEE A FIGHT. WHAT A BUNCH OF JACKASSES. ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY BUTT!!!!!

PUCKER UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

w3qrp
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by w3qrp » Fri May 13, 2011 4:31 pm

puppetmaster wrote:No one was scammed. You guys are just a bunch of trouble makers and you really should find something better to do with your time. Did it ever accure to you that the whole thing could just be a big mistake? How do you know this guy is even telling the truth? You don't!!! None of you here have a clue who's telling the right story.
Given the overall situation, WB8WHF gives me no reason to doubt he is telling the truth, stated everything in an upfront concise manner. While you Mr Puppetmaster - W3IXN, have shown us first hand you are willing to attempt deceit. Let's just call it what it is, you are a LIAR W3IXN, you've shown us that here directly in the forum.
puppetmaster wrote: I think it is mighty sick that this is even allowed to keep running. So I guess I could just pick someone on here and make up a big B.S. story and ALL of you would believe it. WOW!
You could try that, but you've given everyone enough information to show us that you are incapable of being truthful. So a better estimate is that NONE of us believe what you are saying.
puppetmaster wrote:I know the truth and I will tell you right now that this guy is NOT going to get ripped off,
Earlier you blamed WB8WHF for getting the radio and then after that claimed you think one of his neighbors stole it. Now you KNOW the truth. Perhaps you've known all along it was NEVER shipped.
puppetmaster wrote: but I think that none of you really gives a crap if he does or doesn't, As long as you all have chance to start sh*t. That is the real bottom line.
The real bottom line is that it appears you have stolen money from WB8WHF and that type of behavior effects us all, to which I say, yes, I do give a crap.
puppetmaster wrote: Only a looser would make a judgement about someone without knowing ALL the facts. I really feel sorry for all of you who are posting some of this crap. I can't wait to read the replies. I'm sure they will be meaningless, anyway. 73

more drivel spewed from the keyboard of W3IXN!!!
I feel sorry for the person that paid for a radio that was NEVER delivered and most likely NEVER sent.

puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm

w3qrp wrote:
puppetmaster wrote:No one was scammed. You guys are just a bunch of trouble makers and you really should find something better to do with your time. Did it ever accure to you that the whole thing could just be a big mistake? How do you know this guy is even telling the truth? You don't!!! None of you here have a clue who's telling the right story.
Given the overall situation, WB8WHF gives me no reason to doubt he is telling the truth, stated everything in an upfront concise manner. While you Mr Puppetmaster - W3IXN, have shown us first hand you are willing to attempt deceit. Let's just call it what it is, you are a LIAR W3IXN, you've shown us that here directly in the forum.
puppetmaster wrote: I think it is mighty sick that this is even allowed to keep running. So I guess I could just pick someone on here and make up a big B.S. story and ALL of you would believe it. WOW!
You could try that, but you've given everyone enough information to show us that you are incapable of being truthful. So a better estimate is that NONE of us believe what you are saying.
puppetmaster wrote:I know the truth and I will tell you right now that this guy is NOT going to get ripped off,
Earlier you blamed WB8WHF for getting the radio and then after that claimed you think one of his neighbors stole it. Now you KNOW the truth. Perhaps you've known all along it was NEVER shipped.
puppetmaster wrote: but I think that none of you really gives a crap if he does or doesn't, As long as you all have chance to start sh*t. That is the real bottom line.
The real bottom line is that it appears you have stolen money from WB8WHF and that type of behavior effects us all, to which I say, yes, I do give a crap.
puppetmaster wrote: Only a looser would make a judgement about someone without knowing ALL the facts. I really feel sorry for all of you who are posting some of this crap. I can't wait to read the replies. I'm sure they will be meaningless, anyway. 73

more drivel spewed from the keyboard of W3IXN!!!
I feel sorry for the person that paid for a radio that was NEVER delivered and most likely NEVER sent.

YOU SHOULD GET A REAL CALL SIGN!
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO MAKE A COMMENT HERE......I NEVER SAID SOMEONE STOLE IT!!! JOE MADE THAT UP IN HIS HEAD. WHY DON'T YOU ASK JOE WHY HE IS STARTING TO LIE. I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN AFFAIRS BECAUSE NONE OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID HERE IS EVEN REMOTELY TRUE. JOE IS NOT GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF. THAT WAS NEVER THE PLAN. THIS WHOLE THING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A POSTAL ERROR THAT WILL BE FIXED. .

YOU xxxxxxxxx CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT. BUT I THINK IT IS REALLY SCREWED UP THAT YOU AUTOMATICLLY THINK THAT I AM A THEIF. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JOE ISN'T JUST TRYING TO GET A FREE RADIO?
I LOVE THIS xxxxxxx......THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A VALID CALL AND HE IS GOING TO JUDGE ME!!!!! DUDE, YOU ARE A xxxxxx ALSO. I THINK THAT KA9FOX IS A REAL xxxxxxxx FOR LETTING THIS GO ON. REALLY SICK GUY!!!

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Fri May 13, 2011 7:02 pm

There is little doubt left in my mind my by your continous rants that you seriously need professional help. By the way i can only speak for my self but i really could never Kiss your rear end because you would need to remove your nose as i hate working in the shade.
Larry Huff K0pd

puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 pm

k0pd wrote:There is little doubt left in my mind my by your continous rants that you seriously need professional help. By the way i can only speak for my self but i really could never Kiss your xxxxx xxxxx because you would need to remove your nose as i hate working in the shade.

YOUR A FOOL!!!!
Last edited by puppetmaster on Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hamradman
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 am

Post by hamradman » Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

OK here I go again, Puppetmaster, W3IXN or what ever your calling yourself now I ask again, "Who did you use to ship it?" "What is the tracking number?"
Gee can't answer that, then thats why we all say you are nothing more then one who cheats other ham operators and a lier.


OK I got my popcorn and soda, whats next on the flat screen from Puppetmaster, W3IXN or what ever you are now?

K8YZK
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by K8YZK » Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

puppetmaster said "I THINK THIS WHOLE FORUM IS FULL OF MORONS."

Well I guess the shoe fits doesn't it..

puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm

K8YZK wrote:puppetmaster said "I THINK THIS WHOLE FORUM IS FULL OF MORONS."

Well I guess the shoe fits doesn't it..
THEY ARE ALL MORONS!!! WHO ARE ONLY HERE FOR SOMETHING TO DO. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CARE EITHER WAY WHAT HAPPENED!!! I LIKE THE FACT THAT HAMRADMAN (breaker 19)
HAS TOO HIDE WHO HE IS! HA HA HA HA!!!!

THIS IS IT, NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO GET ANY INFO FROM ME!!!
I DO NOT ANSWER FOOLS!!! THAT'S ALL THESE IDIOTS ARE, FOOLS!!!

ENJOY!! I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING AGAIN!!! FREAKING FOOLS!!!!

N6VMO
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Lompoc, CA. CM94
Contact:

Post by N6VMO » Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

W3INX just closed his Puppetmaster YouTube account....so, Puppetmaster and W3IXN are one in the same.

Remember, Google makes it very difficult to remain anonymous, especially if you use similar account names....it's so simple these days, that a 6 year old can become an expert detective. :lol:

If you're going to rip people off on QTH, then this had better be the only website you belong to. :roll:

puppetmaster
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by puppetmaster » Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm

N6VMO wrote:W3INX just closed his Puppetmaster YouTube account....so, Puppetmaster and W3IXN are one in the same.

Remember, Google makes it very difficult to remain anonymous, especially if you use similar account names....it's so simple these days, that a 6 year old can become an expert detective. :lol:

If you're going to rip people off on QTH, then this had better be the only website you belong to. :roll:
ANOTHER FOOL HEARD FROM!!!!

K8YZK
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

What language!!!

Post by K8YZK » Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

To All, here is the response I got from puppetmaster(W3IXN) for my last comment.

f**k youFriday, May 13, 2011 4:31 PM
From: "w3ixn" <w3ixn>Add sender to ContactsTo: k8yzk@yahoo.comI did not rip anyone off!!!! You can go f**k yourself!!!!


Time for the moderators to step in I think, then again I must have hit the right nerve. Now if he would say it to me face-to-face.

Oh for the moderators I am saving the original message if you need to see it.

hamradman
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 am

Post by hamradman » Fri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm

He keeps saying I'm not posting or coming back here any more and he keeps posting here.
Oh crap, I laughed so hard I spilled my soda into my popcorn!

N2PET
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:32 pm

Post by N2PET » Fri May 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Based on this guys profile picture on YOUTUBE I would have to say that he used the money to feed his face! :D He's not going to post again.. Wanna Make any Wagers???

K8YZK
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Now getting really nasty..

Post by K8YZK » Sat May 14, 2011 12:34 am

dickFriday, May 13, 2011 7:28 PM
From: "w3ixn" <w3ixn>Add sender to ContactsTo: k8yzk@yahoo.comyou’re a fxxxxxxg fxx


Now he is really trying to hurt my feelings :-)...
What a loser..

K8YZK
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

No Class

Post by K8YZK » Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 am

Flag this messageLOOSER???Friday, May 13, 2011 8:45 PM
From: "w3ixn" <w3ixn>Add sender to ContactsTo: k8yzk@yahoo.comYES YOU ARE A LOOSER. WHY WOULD GET INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT? YOU ARE LIKE SOME TEENEE BOPPER LITTLE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. IT REALLY IS AMAZING HOW F****D UP PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE. YOU ARE JUST SHOWING ME THAT YOU HAVE NO CLASS. SCUMBAG!


Wow now I have no class, but actually sending these me these messages show that you are the one with NO class. Time to man-up if you think you can.

w3qrp
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: No Class

Post by w3qrp » Sat May 14, 2011 3:58 am

Image

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Re: No Class

Post by K9XR » Sat May 14, 2011 4:37 am

w3qrp wrote:Image

Why do you guys have to hide behind "Aliases"? Just wondering.

Locked