radiomart radiomartin

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wb9gkz

radiomart radiomartin

Post by wb9gkz »

Take a look at ebay seller radiobitz11

Could this be the return of the radiomart?

Over-embellished descriptions and photo's have a very familiar look. Read the jumbled "about me" paragraph...familiar tone to the writing complete with limey-accent.

What do you think?
K4ICL

radiobitz11 -> radiomart

Post by K4ICL »

In radiobitz11's "About me" blurb, it is stated that he and his father are/were avid collectors of "receivers and transceivers". He is now selling off this large collection, he says.

Wanting to know what radiobitz11's callsign is and what his father's callsign is/was, I sent radiobitz11 a eBay email asking about his and his father's callsigns.

So far, my query has not been answered.

Perhaps he will share that information if more people were to ask. If he does not want to share it, that is his privilege. But, why would he want to remain anonymous, if he is a real member of the ham community?
K4ICL

Gone...

Post by K4ICL »

The seller with ID radiobitz11 is no longer a registered seller on eBay.