Seems to be blocked now, but here's a cut and paste.
This is for certain "customers" who have had questions about us since 2006.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Radio-Mart Questions... ANSWERED
T1. TS944 Customer Questions (we are BOUND to keep any/all customer names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. CONFIDENTIAL.)
· Firstly, he sends a cashier’s check / money order about twice a year. (I think once it was 3 times, but it caused some tax issues at the end of the year)
· When he wins something, he calls FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING (but, we are NOT in the business of making customers UNHAPPY, DESPITE, the crap posted on eHam, QRZ & QTH) So, we spend a good deal of time on the phone with him on those mornings.
· On the phone, we compare what is left out of what he is sent and make sure that OUR records MATCH the customers’ records. Then his VERY NEXT QUESTION IS ALWAYS…. “do you have more than just this one unit?” SOMETIMES, he will buy what we have, and sometimes he asks to have a DIFFERENT one that Martyn thinks he would like better for whatever reason.
· We then ship everything in his order and try our best to keep him happy, AS IT IS OUR JOB.
· As far as how the transaction goes on e-Bay, most of the time, we agree to cancel the transaction because often he gets more than or different than what he won. By the way: we do this one A LOT with several GREAT customers.
· As far as someone saying that “you’ll see the same one with the same serial number that he bought”… well, that maybe the case, however we use a TEMPLATE in our listings, and a lot of times the serial number doesn’t get changed, along with other things, and WE ALWAYS give the winner an option to back out of the transaction if our listing is missing crucial information FOR THAT WINNER.
SO THERE IS THAT ONE IN A NUT-SHELL – HOPE IT ANSWERS SOME OF THE IDIOTIC AND MISLEADING GARBAGE OUT THERE.
2. Description & Picture questions
· Firstly, I must ask… Have ANY of you actually attended an e-Bay sellers convention or self-help groups that come to your area? Well, we have! And one of the FIRST things you learn is How to attract a buyer to “click” on your item from the 10’s of 1,000’s of other listings out there… SIMPLE… add things to your TITLE to make the buyer INTERESTED ENOUGH to click on it. i.e., **LOOK**, **BEAUTIFUL**, **NICE ONE**. **PRISTINE**. So, this is one thing that HAS IN FACT made us successful sellers on e-Bay. We attract the bidder, and use the ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE RADIO LISTED, give a BRIEF description, and add tech specs.
· As far as someone saying that our pictures are “grainy”. Ha ha ha, I will not even address this one, as it is irrelevant. If an item has rust, YOU SEE IT OUR PICS… If an item has dents/scratches, YOU SEE IT IN OUR PICS. WAY too many customers TELL US that you can CLEARLY see faults and defects in our pics, if there are any.
· As far as Martyn describing an item as “Mint” or “Like New”, I would LOVE to address this one… VISUAL PERCEPTION IS SUBJECTIVE. For those of you who need to figure out what that means, I’ll tell you… It MEANS that it is an OPINION. And if you saw ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES IN HERE, sometimes by OTHER “bad sellers” on e-Bay, you would FULLY understand & APRECIATE his “visual perception”.
And THAT is all to be said about THAT.
3. Radio-Mart, INC questions
· This was a CORPORATION set up in case we opened a PHYSICAL store. And since we didn’t, we never traded against it.
· RADIO-MART is an E-BAY USER NAME. When you are self employed sales, you file as an INDIVIDAUL SCHED C RETURN (we’ll get to our “tax” issues later, in my “drivel”.)
· The BBB information in Lexington is INCORRECT. You DO, in fact, NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER for information there to be accurate. Which is WHY the info there is MOSTLY wrong. (which we have since rectified with the BBB). We are NOT members, and would not be. As we sell on e-Bay and other internet resources. There is not a “physical” location. i.e., store front, mall, shop, etc.
Not a LOT to explain there. Sorry to disappoint.
4. In regards to the ACTUAL CUSTOMERS here who HAVE done business with us…
· If you “tried” to give an opinion here, and we berated for it, we apologize. We try to tell our customers, when they ask about these posts, DON’T DEFEND US!!!” You’ll only be called a liar, accused of being us, or WHO knows what.
· Those of you that VALID experience’s with us… I HAVE Read YOUR COMPLAINTS HERE… I have also RESEARCHED, with our e-Bay managers help, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. SHAME ON YOU… ALL BUT 1 OR 2 OF YOU ARE LIARS. Bold, faced LIARS.
· The rest of you…. YOU GOT ALL YOUR MONEY BACK. YOU EITHER GOT THE PRODUCT OR YOUR MONEY, IN 2 CASES, BOTH…. We are NOT REQUIRED by E-BAY, PAYPAL OR by FEDERAL CONSUMER LAW to PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING. Matter of fact, when I perform a refund, IT AUTOMATTICALLY REFUNDS WHAT WAS PAID IN THE AUCTION INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING COSTS. We have NO control over this. Also, not many companies offer ANY covered shipping now days. AND NONE PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
This is ONLY for ACTUAL CUSTOMERS. You know who you are AND you should be ashamed. ESPECIALLY when the end result is IN YOUR FAVOR.
5. Buying on e-Bay
· YES, we buy a LOT on e-Bay.
· MOST of what comes in needs SOMETHING DONE TO IT TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!! Which takes time and often MONEY.
· To those sellers out there… TAKE CARE IN YOUR SHIPPING. We too lost money in the beginning our business, with shipping damage and IMPROPER packing. (this happens a lot)
· Sellers, you also have the CHOICE for us to return it to you for a refund. We have learned that sometimes, just a partial refund is necessary.
· IN SALES…. BUYING AND SELLING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE “NACK” FOR IT, WHILE OTHERS DO NOT.
6. Feedback Extortion
· Kinda hard to address this, as we are on both sides of the fence, but I’ll say what I think about it.
· In the beginning, both Buyer AND seller could leave neg feedback.
· SELLERS ALWAYS FARE WORSE THAN BUYERS ON NEG FEEDBACK. That is a FACT.
· If someone would want to take the time to look at our feedback, you’ll see that we ALMOST ALWAYS LEFT A NEG, if the NEG left for US WAS UNREASONABLE, OR OUTLANDISH.
· NOW, sellers only have the option NOT to leave feedback, or leave a POSITIVE. So actually, for the last 2 YEARS, we have reported MORE THAN 200 CASES INVOLVING FEEDBACK EXTORTION against US. And MOST of those are “no longer a registered user”. So, we aren’t “too” sympathetic on this one.
· Also Note, that we have always maintained a 99.3% OR BETTER. And that is with USED and sometimes ANTIQUE equipment. That’s saying Quite a bit. You can’t even get that good of odds on MOST things. Heck, my birth control doesn’t even promise THAT ONE!!!
· ALSO… MOST neg we HAVE are from customers who NEVER let us know there was EVER a problem. If they had, we’d probably be 100%.
7. Those that have NO customer history with us… (which is pretty much MOST of you on these prior posts…
· You have NO right to yak about ANYTHING. Perhaps you should take stock of your OWN LIVES, before gossiping about OTHERS!
8. Now on to my favorite part, TAXES!!!! Lol
· I must say, that firstly I think that when someone calls the IRS or State Revenue about us… they get a good laugh. They have access to all our records. And I am sure this is why they have never called or written to us with unreasonable questions. (we too, get a little chuckle), as it shows the low level of mentality and possible sociopathic status of someone who actually calls to try and cause harm against another human being. ( I’d like to think there is a special “hell” for these kinds of SINS)
9. Martyn’s e-Bay account: Radio-Mart Leslie’s e-Bay account: iLove2Cell. Yes, I did MOST of the buying with MY account, when it was gottahaveit1995 for quite some time. WHICH IS PERMITTED. And, we also didn’t hide that fact. Most of our messages were either signed “Leslie & Martyn Allison, or no signature. Also, it would be CLEAR when shipping & invoicing. It was addressed TO ME. Also, where RADIO-MART lives…. Watch out there!!! Lol Also, we have NO OTHER ACCOUNTS THAN THESE 2. If you don’t believe that, then sorry… there’s nothing I can do to convince you.
10. In regards to “hidden” auctions. We did this at the RECOMMENDATION of our FIRST power seller manager. The SOLE reason, was that there were some people sending FALSE SECOND CHANCE OFFERS via the bidding history. Thank Heavens that customer would then call/email us straight away, and the matter was sorted and reported to e-Bay. I believe a couple people were actually arrested for it. LOL
MY NAME IS LESLIE ALLISON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME PERSONALLY…
We have NEVER “hidden” who we are or where we live. MARTYN PUTS HIS PHONE NUMBER ON ALL LISTINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. (most don’t)
To whomever stated they “felt sorry for Martyn” when he lived in England and OWNED Multicomm…. YOU ARE A LIAR. SHAME ON YOU. Let’s clear this one up now… what ACTUALLY happened in England BEFORE the move here… a LOT of customers ENDED UP DEALING ONLY with Martyn, and that pissed off a LOT of dealers. So, get your facts straight. I guess you are telling this lie because we sent you AT OUR COST a FREE Collins Pwr Sply and CABINET. OVER a $400 VALUE + SHIPPING (we paid for)… And you claim it blew up? We did request a return OF ALL PRODUCTS, AGAIN AT OUR EXPENSE… AND YOU DECLINED our GENEROUS offer.
To the “gentleman” that said he’s been to our house and was actually INSIDE our house???? REALLY??? You should really re-think that LIE, as NO CUSTOMER HAS EVER BEEN INSIDE MY HOUSES!!!!!!!! PERIOD. END OF STORY!
Some of you ARE IN FACT bordering on ILEGAL STATEMENTS. Opinion or not, you are stating as FACT, things you know NOTHING of or COMPLETE lies. I suggest that check the laws in KY on Libel & Defamation.
Everyone should be mindful of ONE, SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING…
OUR LORD SEES ALL. We try our BEST, as lowly humans to “get it right”, but sometimes we fall. Please try and keep this one thing in mind before POSTING ANY crap about ANYTHING you don’t have any knowledge of, or posting OUT-RIGHT LIES about other people.
If there is anything I have missed, then it isn’t worth delving into. I feel I have covered MOST “issues” in these posts. AND in GREAT detail. If you are NOT happy with this, I’m sorry but there isn’t much I’ll be able to do for you, and the only thing I can recommend is maybe some professional help. I don’t know, I’m not an expert.
Posted by Frozen at 7:29 PM 0 comments
Labels: e-bay, gottahaveit1995, ham radio, iLove2Cell, leslie allison, martyn allison, Radio-Mart
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... LA8NHA
LA8NHA (Stubberd Trond) Yes, I see 2 transactions from you...
4/23/2007 - $1430.50 - Kenwood TS-950SD - NO COMPLAINTS FROM YOU
4/17/2007 - $1958.90 - Kenwood TS-950SD - NO COMPLAINTS FROM YOU
So, why is it that instead of complaining TO US..... You decide to WHINE on eHam????
That REALLY doesn't make any sense. You didn't file a PayPal claim OR ANYTHING!!!!
There seems to be a "running theme" with all you JOKERS!
Posted by Frozen at 2:41 PM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... K9XR
K9XR (Albert Brooks) I am REALLY unclear what your motive is in all this garbage. The only thing we can think of is JEALOUS COMPETITOR!!!! It's okay, we deal with those too. How about a little call to the IRS on YOUR account, Pal.... (done) Now to the FACTS.....
We have had a TOTAL of 6 transactions with you... I shall break them down...
2/4/2007 - $21.83 You bought FROM us a manual for an Omni V (is there a problem?)
4/7/2008 - $306 WE bought FROM YOU a FAULTY TR4-C (did we complain, NOPE)
3/2/2009 - $1072.00 WE bought FROM YOU a CRAPPY TS-2000 (again, no complaining)
3/15/2009 - $193.27 WE bought FROM YOU, (the ONLY item not needing WORK ON) MN-2000
7/11/2010 - $6.06 YOU bought FROM US a Nifty Manual for FT-2000 (AGAIN, is there a prob?)
8/2/2010 - $355 WE bought FROM YOU an IC-735, AGAIN, needing work.... AND DID WE COMPLAIN, OR ASK FOR A REFUND... NOT JUST NO, BUT HELL NO.
Albert, you should be very careful with your selling account. Remember that what goes around comes around, AND I SEE THE SAME BIDDERS BIDDING ON YOUR STUFF OVER AND OVER....
YOU ARE A SHILL BIDDER!!!!!!! EVERYONE WATCH THIS SELLER!!!!!!!
Now, we have given you $1926.27 with you.... AND WITH ALL THE WORK WE HAD TO DO TO THE CRAP YOU SENT.... we still didn't raise a dispute.
Very interesting... I'll be PERSONALLY WATCHING YOU ALBERT BROOKS at
9304 Kimmel Ct.
Tinley Park, IL 60487
Posted by Frozen at 11:53 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... HK1HHX
HK1HHX (Pedro Orozco) I have ONE transaction with you for $30 USD WE BOUGHT FROM YOU.
By the way, Martyn only has one name. AND you are in NO position to say what IS or IS NOT legal in this country. IDIOT.
Also, where is the Meter I bought from YOU!!!
Now, WHO'S THE CROOK
Not too bright, these HAMS
Posted by Frozen at 11:03 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... K1DA
K1DA (Charles Di Luglio) YET ANOTHER PERSON WITH DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH!!!! You have NEVER bought from us.
oh, and YOU are proof that SIGMUND FREUD was RIGHT!!!!
Get some help dude!
Posted by Frozen at 10:46 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W5IEI
W5IEI (Michael Bufkin) YOU have NEVER bought from us, THEREFORE have NO experience with us. YOU are just a CLUCKING HEN, yes... I meant HEN. Rooster's are MUCH more reserved AND appreciated.
We do NOT shill bid, as it is ILLEGAL!!!!!! Our feedback is SO great and we have such a LARGE customer base that those bidders have NO PROBLEM RUNNING up the price ON THIER OWN!!!
You OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO VALIDITY IN THIS DEBATE, so YOU ARE AN UNNECESSARY "person".
We call people like YOU... stalkers, sociopaths, FREAKS
You have some SERIOUS problems, and need a LOT of help.
Posted by Frozen at 10:42 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... WQ7O
WQ7O (Dennis Todaro) - I see your complaint.
I am sorry if your question was not answered. But the customer that received the item WAS in FACT satisfied, and had no problem with the listing.
In regards to the Drake T-4XC, you should have contacted us AS SOON AS YOU WERE UNHAPPY, INSTEAD of whining on eHam. You would have gotten much further with us, then sitting around, adding to the gossip AND GETTING NOWHERE!
Yet ANOTHER example!!!!!
Stay Tuned... there will be more!!!!
Posted by Frozen at 10:30 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... N6PSE
N6PSE (Paul Ewing) - I see the transaction you are speaking of. You paid $1070.49 for the FT-736. Which was refunded to you MINUS a $20 RESTOCKING fee. E-Bay actually ALLOWS this. YOU WERE NOT OUT $100 in SHIPPING. More like $40 or $50
AGAIN... WE DO NOT COVER RETURN SHIPPING.... NOBODY DOES!!!!! DUHHHHH
MATTER OF FACT, WHEN WE GOT THE RADIO BACK we DID re-list it the SAME WAY... NOT TESTED... And the new buyer WAS COMPLETELY HAPPY!!!!!
Posted by Frozen at 10:22 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W7NWH
W7NWH (John Webb) - Funny thing, I have 3 transactions with you. The first one is on 12/08/2007 WE BOUGHT FROM YOU.. an Icom R-70 for $276.60 (also paid more than it's worth)
The next is on 8/4/2008 where YOU bought from US an MB-23 for $18.99 and finally on 11/6/2009 YOU bought from US 2 Icom Parts for $22.49. I see no other transactions dealing with you. Certainly no Collins as you suggested in your "drivel" on eHam posted on 12/12/2006. YES, that's right, 2006.
FIRSTLY.... IF YOU WERE SO UNHAPPY WITH US, WHY ON EARTH DID YOU CONTINUE TO BUY FROM US?????
I'll tell you why... You are a TROUBLE MAKER. I am assuming that mommy & daddy didn't give you enough attention.
I tell YOU... If I had a problem with a SELLER, I certainly WOULDN'T buy from them again.
I really AM LOVING THIS NEW TASK of mine! VERY INFORMATIVE.
Posted by Frozen at 10:10 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W3LK
W3LK (Lonnie Kinley) - You have NEVER done business with us. PERIOD. AND we have PLENTY of Collins enthusiasts AROUND THE WORLD that LOVE buying from us. Again, another person with diarrhea of the mouth. You should learn to keep your mouth shut about things you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about. Apparently, you don't know "of too many Collins Collectors".
Do something USEFUL. Don't HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD LIKE A COWARD WITH THE PLAGUE!
THESE ARE ONLY FACTS PEOPLE... That is all I care about. AND that is all a judge will care about.
Posted by Frozen at 9:59 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... WY3A
To WY3A - (William Patton) - Firstly, we NEVER make ANY complaints to sellers unless an item is GROSSLY misrepresented in the description. You made quite a few claims in your "drivel" about your experience with us. What I found to be MOST interesting.... THERE WAS NEVER A PAYPAL CLAIM. AS SOON AS WE LEFT A NEG FOR YOU, AS SOME HAVE DONE TO US WHEN WE STATED "NO REFUNDS", YOU AGREED TO THE RETURN. Funny how you "twisted" that one. MORE LIKE LIE LIE LIE... YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!! I have the ENTIRE record waiting right here for you.
ALSO, you stated that "in your 9 years of casual selling" that you never received a Negative until Martyn left you one... AGAIN LIE LIE LIE.... You are a LIAR.. How about the one that was left on 6/15/2002. Guess you forgot that one???? (oh wait, you "misunderstood" RIGHT... How about your latest Neutral (same as neg)---- "CON SELLER".... NIIIICE.
Anyone listening to your diarrhea of the mouth, SHOULD BEWARE!!!!
Stay TUNED... this is only the FIRST!
I will be posting about EVERY single claim AS I HAVE TIME TO DO SO.... Hang on tight, this is gonna GET REAL GOOD.