N2VZ turbotuner - Bill Kantz wouldn't deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kf7lue

N2VZ turbotuner - Bill Kantz wouldn't deal with

Post by kf7lue »

Ordered one the end of Feb then learned that it wouldn't work with the KJ7U screwdriver, from KJ7U and Kantz. Kantz offered a refund before it shipped, I accepted and waited. Received email notification from postal service of Kantz generating shipping label a week after he said it would ship, called to remind him about the order cancellation, refund. He said he would stop the shipment. Didn't happen, got the box a few days later.

I am sure that other turbotuner users are satisfied with the tuner, imagine I would be also. Though I will not order another because of the service and wouldn't recommend that others do business with him also. 73, Mike