W7CNK Lester "Lucky" Whitaker EXCELLENT to deal wi

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJF

W7CNK Lester "Lucky" Whitaker EXCELLENT to deal wi

Post by W4AJF »

Hi all, I sent Lucky Whitaker W7CNK a few thousand dollars for 3 radios. He promised they were Mint-they were. He promised they would be in the Original boxes and complete-they were. He said they would be packed Extremely well -they were. This gentleman did everything he said he would, he e-mailed me as soon as they were shipped and gave me the tracking numbers. The radios were ALL spectacular. I hope I deal with Lucky again.

Thanks Lucky!

Adam Farber W4AJF
NY, NY
adamf@eeco.com
w9xc

Same experience - great seller

Post by w9xc »

I also recently procured a radio from W7CNK in a significant transaction. He was congenial, prompt and helpful about all aspects of the deal, and the radio arrived in perfect condition and just as described. In short, my experience mirrors W4AJF's. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Lucky again, and can recommend him to others without reservation.

W9XC