Bad deal with KB0XA Don Waldrep aka SlantHQ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

Nobody cares what you get or don't get. If you don't like it, go away. It must really suck to be you.
K9XR

NOT REALLY

Post by K9XR »

WOW I must have really struck a nerve with you. And now I can understand you a lot better. I see you have had Six sets of call letters in your lenngthy Four year, wait, Four year and Three month amateur career. So it seems you have a pretty clear record of doing things that you later regret. Now I understand the deletions and a whole lot more. BTW you must care a little or you would not have posted. See it works both ways rather you want it to or not.

And there you go again telling me to go away just because I happened to disagree with you on "its over because you say its over". Grow up little boy.
af6vm wrote:Nobody cares what you get or don't get. If you don't like it, go away. It must really suck to be you.
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

Like I said... it must suck to be you.
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

Can you two silly monkeys consider emailing direct?...It will save me a lot of time via my email notifications. :D
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

when is the modrator going to remove this post this is getting to be boring. maybe if someone would give af6vm a little cheese with his WHINE he would shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

what am I whining about Danny? That I got burned by someone? Come on you would do the same.

The problem I'm having is you and others are complaining about what is going on in MY thread... yet you keep coming here and contributing garbage to it.

If you don't like what is being said here... don't read it. It is really just THAT simple.

If you don't want emails when someone posts to this thread, remove the checkmark from the box that says to notify you when someone posts here.

All the whining I see is from a bunch of keyboard warriors... get a grip folks. It's only a hobby.
K4ICL

Per K4ICL.com "Grading Condition" page.

Post by K4ICL »

EXCELLENT (Often called "MINT")

This grade defines radio equipment that has been sold or donated by a manufacturer and is in the same condition as the equipment was in when it left the factory where manufactured, like new. Approximately 0.5 percent of all equipment will be of this rating.

CHARACTERISTICS OF EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT
  • Should be functioning perfectly. Equipment should be functioning perfectly, should have no faults or issues and should meet all manufacturers’ specifications.

Should have no sign of use. There should be no damaged or missing parts, no sign of wear, and the outer finish and other surfaces must be perfect, without showing a any sign of use. Any scratch, permanent smudge, blister, dent, smoke residue, rust, corrosion, discoloration or mar of any kind on any surface disqualifies.

Should have original manual and/or other supplied components. A new original user's manual should accompany equipment, along with original interconnecting cables, and any other manufacturer supplied parts originally furnished by manufacturer.

Should have warranty documentation, if transferable to another owner. For grading purposes, the presence of warranty documentation should be ignored, unless the warranty is transferable to the new owner. In such cases, missing transferable warranty and associated documentation disqualifies.

Should not have been repaired or modified. No components shall have been replaced or repaired, nor should any non-factory OEM modifications of any kind have been made to the equipment.

Should be clean. Should be pristine clean. There should be no dust, smoke residue, corrosion, or other chemical alteration on any inner or outer surface of the equipment.

Should not be restored or refurbished. Restored or refurbished equipment does not qualify.

Smoke Residue Any smoke residue on equipment disqualifies.
W3WN

Post by W3WN »

AF6VM wrote:what am I whining about Danny? That I got burned by someone? Come on you would do the same.

The problem I'm having is you and others are complaining about what is going on in MY thread... yet you keep coming here and contributing garbage to it.

If you don't like what is being said here... don't read it. It is really just THAT simple.

If you don't want emails when someone posts to this thread, remove the checkmark from the box that says to notify you when someone posts here.

All the whining I see is from a bunch of keyboard warriors... get a grip folks. It's only a hobby.
No, you are whining that you are getting feedback to your complaint.

Gee, imagine... getting feedback on a Feedback Forum. Who'd've thought?