Jim Reese good deal and fast shipping and good prices

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE5HTB

Jim Reese good deal and fast shipping and good prices

Post by KE5HTB »

this person had a listing for gears and pulley's on this site. he is a non-ham as his ad had no callsign and I did not search his info much either.

I took a chance on the parts and got 2 sets from him for 12.00 shipped for pulleys and belts

I feel he deserves a write up here since he is not a ham but offers parts that a ham can use in tuners and amps and projects and gives a great deal .

I will buy more when I need them if he has the parts still. the parts I got were top notch parts at a good price and fast service.

ke5htb
Fred
N8ERM

ADITIONAL COMMENT ABOUT JIM

Post by N8ERM »

I have bought lots from Jim with great success. I always watch his ads for my needs and highly recomend him.
Terry N8ERM
KE5HTB

good guy watch

Post by KE5HTB »

I didnt see anything from anyone on buying from him and being a non ham makes it harder to sell here as most say dont buy from non hams unless you know them, so thats why I posted this to give others a heads up that he is a good guy and handles his business really well.
w9vc

Jim Reese-A1 Seller

Post by w9vc »

I know Jim personally, we both work in the Dayton area, and have done quite a few transactions mostly on tubes. Jim is very knowledgeable, has good test equipment(a high end Hickok tube tester for one) , and is somebody you can feel safe buying from. We hams tend to be suspicious of those with no call, but it doesnt mean thay dont have every bit as much or more electronics knowledge as hams. Dont let the lack of a callsign influence you on dealing with Jim. 73 Bill W9VC