W4AJF Adam Farber - Honest Trader

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ac5rk

W4AJF Adam Farber - Honest Trader

Post by ac5rk »

I had a lot of equipment to sell. Adam made the transaction very easy and smooth. He did everything he said he would to the letter. I hope I can do business with him again. 73, Michael AC5RK
W4AJF

AC5RK Michael Smith EXCELLENT to deal with

Post by W4AJF »

I bought MANY items from Michael AC5RK, it was a decent amount of high end equipment and everything was perfect, just as Michael said it would be. He shipped quickly, well packed, and good e-mails with tracking info, and even a follow up e-mail to make sure all arrived safely.

Thanks Michael, hope to deal with again!

Adam Farber W4AJF
NY, NY