ON the Air Comminications

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KL2LR

ON the Air Comminications

Post by KL2LR »

:D :D W4AIN, Phil, has been fantastic to work with in solving the how to interface an ICOM CI-V to computer USB issue. Windows 7 might have a lot to offer but it fails to deal with many USB interface problems. While Microsoft and vendors fight about what ever it is they are fighting about, many USB interfaces do not work under W7 and Microsoft could care less.

Phil came up with a cable he designed and build for my application. He fabricated a cable with the appropriate electronics that works with his USB to Serial adapter, At the time there was no other solution for every time we (Phil or I) went to a USB cable site we discovered the cables did not work with W7.

It is Phil s willingness to find solutions that make him a great person to business with. He could have shrugged his shoulders as the other vendors have done. But he didn't;he work to solve the problem.

OH YEA his prices are fair!
W4AIN

No Problem

Post by W4AIN »

It was a pleasure to work with you on this project, John.
We both learned a lot and I appreciate your business.
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com
WW0JD

Post by WW0JD »

I recently purchased a couple of custom cables from Phil. I received them in a timely manner and they were top quality for a vey reasonable price! I will keep Phil in mind for future business. Best Regards -Kevin WW0JD
Best Regards -Kevin WWØJD
W4AIN

Post by W4AIN »

Thanks Kevin. I truly appreciate your business
Take care and may God bless you.
Phil - W4AIN
www.w4ain.com
K4WAT

Thanks Phil!

Post by K4WAT »

Phil, I couldn't ve happier with the cable you made up for me. My Yaesu FT857D works seamlessly with HRD. Had no trouble getting the radio/tune//hrd connection. Took longer to install the drivers than it did to get on the air! Everything works perfect and your prices are more than reasonable. Thanks again for your help. I WILL be doing business with you again, and sending you more customers.
W4AIN

Post by W4AIN »

Thanks Mike.
Any time I can be of service do not hesitate to call.
My goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Take care and God Bless.
Phil - W4AIN
www.w4ain.com