K4TEC Martyn Allison aka "Radio Mart"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Re: Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm

K9XR wrote:I saw your last posts on eham where you said you were finished. You may feel free to end your interest in this thread, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed. BTW Martyn has found another auction site to use, but then you probably already knew that.

Martyn now went to his own website and does not have to pay the 13% epay fees, maybe he can pass some savings on to his customers?
Ah almost forgot your 2nd demand ". I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed"

I have no problem with that. Back in 2002 or 2003 whenever it was I formed gottahaveit1995, I decided that I would set it up for purchases only for the time being (okay so now it has 4000 positives, is 100% and a "Top Rated Seller" and a Silver Power Seller woo hoo,) Well I have stopped that account also as I am done with eBay. Anyway my wife was given the responsibility to buy what was on a weekly list, she did a good job but, ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY she accidently bid on an item I had for sale, simple human error, hands up, I agree out in public as I am not a liar, I didn’t oversee what she bid on at the time and that got my account suspended for 30 days, I soon learnt my lesson there and by mistake, I agree that happened.

So I hope that answers your question here and you can now carry the answer across to eHam and blow your horn there also.

I would like to know your point to the question, I ask as I look at your postings and it is like your just trying to be cleaver and catch me out, Hey like I said, you ask and I will be honest with my answers, Despite several accusations, I have nothing to hide.

I did a search through my accounts ref you,, I see we have spent almost $2,000 on equipment that either needed work or was clearly not as described, I also look at your account and see evidence of shill bidding, I also see you have purchased 2 Manuals from me that I trust were delivered in good time and were as described and that I left you Positive feedback less than 1 minute after you paid me, both being manuals, now I do not understand your issue with me when in fact I should have an issue with you.

Shame on you Albert for the following
2/4/2007 - $21.83 You bought FROM us a manual for an Omni V (is there a problem?)
4/7/2008 - $306 WE bought FROM YOU a FAULTY TR4-C (did we complain, NOPE)
3/2/2009 - $1072.00 WE bought FROM YOU a Very Tatty TS-2000 (again, no complaining)
3/15/2009 - $193.27 WE bought FROM YOU, (the ONLY item not needing WORK ON) MN-2000
7/11/2010 - $6.06 YOU bought FROM US a Nifty Manual for FT-2000 (AGAIN, is there a problem?)
1.
8/2/2010 - $355 WE bought FROM YOU an IC-735, AGAIN, needing work....in fact that is still here and parted out, AND DID WE COMPLAIN, OR ASK FOR A REFUND
(taken from my TAX records and yes we do keep records of all transactions for our OWN protection. Not just 3-5 years, as required by law)

Now I feel I have been very good by being patent and not having a good old go at you, look at your sales V bidders really something looks out of place there, same people time and time again,,, now what do you think there Albert?
Maybe someone needs to drop the IRS a line on your behalf,, I just see a rat?
So perhaps you would like to explain yourself and your gripe with me Albert? Be truthful as I have been and let’s really see what your problem is? Oh and please feel free to post this on the other forums you have posted remarks about me on. thanks
73s

w3qe
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Martyn

Post by w3qe » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm

I too have in the past both sold and purchased from this man without zero problems and in fact the exact opposite, it was smooth and easy.


Martyn---

There are a hand full of people on here who delight in seeing flaws in others. They have no life and sit on here all day in judgment. You will never please the world so why bother. This is why it is written: "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye".

Personally, I would do what you have been doing and ignore these malcontents, and that's exactly what they are and nothing more.


Curt
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Re: Martyn

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

w3qe wrote:I too have in the past both sold and purchased from this man without zero problems and in fact the exact opposite, it was smooth and easy.


Martyn---

There are a hand full of people on here who delight in seeing flaws in others. They have no life and sit on here all day in judgment. You will never please the world so why bother. This is why it is written: "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye".

Personally, I would do what you have been doing and ignore these malcontents, and that's exactly what they are and nothing more.


Curt
Thanks Curt for your kind words, they are of course appreciated and I agree.

I have sat ignoring the (what seems to be 8) main trouble makers, All I have asked is for them to tell me in detail and fact what issues they have and surprize, most have not purchased anything from me so like you say, I will never be able to please everyone no matter how hard i try and yes there are some very bored people out there with nothing better to do with their time.

So fingers crossed my new web site will do okay,, I am very pleased with the overall response so far and thank you and many others for their continued support.

Be well.
Best 73s
Martyn

shaggy_24740
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Contact:

Post by shaggy_24740 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 pm

K4TEC wrote:Sir your quite unbelievable and I am pleased I cancelled your bid,, as I see I cancelled all bids as there was a serious error in the listing about the modules in the back of the rig, I re-listed it later the same week and it successfully sold.

I guess because of your attitude over this you did not appreciate joining my blocked bidders list, so I guess that’s why you have an attitude towards me now.

It’s odd that someone who has never purchased anything from me would have anything to say, and as far as me making threats, I have not threatened you in any way shape or form.

Re feedback I leave, my Seller manager Pro program is set to leave positive feedback the day the item is paid for,, a quick check at the end date and feedback left date will prove that, again more garbage from you.

So like I say,, please stick to facts,, not hearsay, and you will see you have nothing to actually complain about, it is very clear that all you can do is throw insults at a person you have not purchased anything from and I guess shows what a type of character you actually are.

Now unless you have anything constructive to actually say may I recommend you go cause trouble elsewhere, Like thats going to happen hihi.

73s
Attitude? What attitude? You listed it, and I bid on it, and you canceled my bid, and I had 100% positive feed back, and I asked why did you cancel my bid? And you said<What> That was it! And I had an attitude? Hey smart guy you didn't even know me accept to get me to honestly bid on your item and then ask you a simple question. You canceled the bids and re listed the radio, didn't make any difference if it had modules or not, it was an absolute auction we bid that way that's why it is called an auction. I can bid $100 on a can of Beans if I wish, . I never asked you anything during the Auction, I only asked after you canceled the Bids and posted again. I watched you buy about 10 radios off of ebay, heck it could have been the same radio 10 times and then post them as if you was selling for a ham shop that went out of business. I think they was 847 radios(?) with the boxes. Don't start that attitude thing with me smart man. That's the same attitude you used on Ebay against every person that questioned you, your 18000 feedback is what kept EBAY from kicking you in the first place, EBAY likes crooks you might need to make amends with them and try it again.
http://mailman.listserve.com/pipermail/ ... 00074.html
I think you need to quit while you're ahead, you're in another world where you're God and every one that says you sold them trash has an attitude problem. :D
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ,Its a Duck

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Your comments keep on coming Jerry, your one of the annoying people I make reference to.

Someone who Never made a purchase from me but has got a big mouth with opinions based on nothing other than I didn’t sell a radio to him,, Boo Hoo Jerry, come on man get a life.

You keep calling me a crook for no reason and with no proof based on some one elses BS,, and why post a link to a comment on a posting that’s over a year old?,, I don’t get you?

Anyway,, you have a nice day over there in VA,, I am relived I never actually sold you anything and that you cannot claim to ever having been one of the 18,000 happy customers who post good feedback
.

73s Jerry and you need a hobby :D

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ,Its a Duck

are you shure about that Jerry,, I have to ask because with you,, you never know :D

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Re: Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Post by K9XR » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Wow, Martyn, I guess you told me, didn't you? This is just too funny.

Wow, your wife bid on your items. Well, at least she left you good feedback.

Yep, Martyn, I have had several dealings with you on ebay. You forgot to list the receiver I bought from you in 2005. It belonged "to a dear friend of yours who can no longer have an antenna up". It had some problems but I like countless others didn't want to pay for shipping back so I repaired it myself.

I remember the TR-4C I sold you. I had it listed as a TR4-C converted to TR4-CW. I also stated there was a small flaw on the front panel. You never mentioned anything about any problem with it. As a matter of fact when I saw your auction for the following week, I couldn't believe the glowing description you gave the radio I had just sold to you. The only reason I knew it was the same radio was because of the serial number. Yes Martyn you must surely have taken creative Writing courses sometime in your lifetime.

OH Yes, then there was the "tatty" TS-2000 that I sold to you. I'm not really sure what tatty means, but I'm guessing it isn't very good. Once again you never mentioned any problem with that one either. Isn't that the same one you listed the following week as "Brand New In The Box"? Yes, I believe it was.

Oh, then there was that terrible IC-735 that I sold to you. You listed that one the following week as "MINT". You never said anything about that one either. Wait, I believe I am starting to see a pattern here.

Oh by all means go over my ebay account with a fine-toothed comb. For anyone interested it is "ab5903". Obviously I don't have the huge amount of sales like you do, but my feedback speaks for itself.

So you think I am involved in shill bidding? That must happen with my buy it now prices, right? Oh yes I do have multiple sales to many buyers. I guess maybe they were happy when buying from me, huh?

C'mon, Martyn, you don't really want me to be as truthful with you as you have with me, do you. I was pretty sure that one Liar around here was more than enough.


K4TEC wrote:
K9XR wrote:I saw your last posts on eham where you said you were finished. You may feel free to end your interest in this thread, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed. BTW Martyn has found another auction site to use, but then you probably already knew that.

Martyn now went to his own website and does not have to pay the 13% epay fees, maybe he can pass some savings on to his customers?
Ah almost forgot your 2nd demand ". I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed"

I have no problem with that. Back in 2002 or 2003 whenever it was I formed gottahaveit1995, I decided that I would set it up for purchases only for the time being (okay so now it has 4000 positives, is 100% and a "Top Rated Seller" and a Silver Power Seller woo hoo,) Well I have stopped that account also as I am done with eBay. Anyway my wife was given the responsibility to buy what was on a weekly list, she did a good job but, ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY she accidently bid on an item I had for sale, simple human error, hands up, I agree out in public as I am not a liar, I didn’t oversee what she bid on at the time and that got my account suspended for 30 days, I soon learnt my lesson there and by mistake, I agree that happened.

So I hope that answers your question here and you can now carry the answer across to eHam and blow your horn there also.

I would like to know your point to the question, I ask as I look at your postings and it is like your just trying to be cleaver and catch me out, Hey like I said, you ask and I will be honest with my answers, Despite several accusations, I have nothing to hide.

I did a search through my accounts ref you,, I see we have spent almost $2,000 on equipment that either needed work or was clearly not as described, I also look at your account and see evidence of shill bidding, I also see you have purchased 2 Manuals from me that I trust were delivered in good time and were as described and that I left you Positive feedback less than 1 minute after you paid me, both being manuals, now I do not understand your issue with me when in fact I should have an issue with you.

Shame on you Albert for the following
2/4/2007 - $21.83 You bought FROM us a manual for an Omni V (is there a problem?)
4/7/2008 - $306 WE bought FROM YOU a FAULTY TR4-C (did we complain, NOPE)
3/2/2009 - $1072.00 WE bought FROM YOU a Very Tatty TS-2000 (again, no complaining)
3/15/2009 - $193.27 WE bought FROM YOU, (the ONLY item not needing WORK ON) MN-2000
7/11/2010 - $6.06 YOU bought FROM US a Nifty Manual for FT-2000 (AGAIN, is there a problem?)
1.
8/2/2010 - $355 WE bought FROM YOU an IC-735, AGAIN, needing work....in fact that is still here and parted out, AND DID WE COMPLAIN, OR ASK FOR A REFUND
(taken from my TAX records and yes we do keep records of all transactions for our OWN protection. Not just 3-5 years, as required by law)

Now I feel I have been very good by being patent and not having a good old go at you, look at your sales V bidders really something looks out of place there, same people time and time again,,, now what do you think there Albert?
Maybe someone needs to drop the IRS a line on your behalf,, I just see a rat?
So perhaps you would like to explain yourself and your gripe with me Albert? Be truthful as I have been and let’s really see what your problem is? Oh and please feel free to post this on the other forums you have posted remarks about me on. thanks
73s

shaggy_24740
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Contact:

Post by shaggy_24740 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:48 pm

K4TEC wrote:Your comments keep on coming Jerry, your one of the annoying people I make reference to.

Someone who Never made a purchase from me but has got a big mouth with opinions based on nothing other than I didn’t sell a radio to him,, Boo Hoo Jerry, come on man get a life.

You keep calling me a crook for no reason and with no proof based on some one elses BS,, and why post a link to a comment on a posting that’s over a year old?,, I don’t get you?

Anyway,, you have a nice day over there in VA,, I am relived I never actually sold you anything and that you cannot claim to ever having been one of the 18,000 happy customers who post good feedback
.

73s Jerry and you need a hobby :D
Let me say this and I'll leave you alone with your scamming.
I left EBAY cause of people like you.
I don't think that 10% is too much to pay someone to sell on their site, You said you left Ebay cause they was too high on their price, yet on here you changed your name.
In other words had I sold the $4000 amp that I only got $1500 for I would have gladly gave this site 10% of that $150 and you think EBAY is too high?
I left EBAY cause they was trying to control our Banks and our Credit cards and virtually our lives, over people like your self receiving so many complaints.
I never posted to you one time accept to ask you why did you cancel my bid on the EBAY item. Now you come here new name new call sign and a cheering cession, trying to pull the same crap you did on EBAY.
When I made my Ham license I was told in the book By Gorden West WB6NOA that if we sold an Item it was to be sold through a dealer, that was to keep illegal people from getting those ham radios.
Not one time in your auctions did you post"Only for Ham radio Licensed operators only" But "I DID" I said I will sell only to licensed Operators. You'd sell to the cuss ingest CB'er out there Mart.
SO get a life and Act your age. I never posted to you accept the one time on ebay, so don't try to act like I'm following you around. I'm glad these people exposed you before you messed this site up.
Now have a good junk selling day. :D Uh Mint condition sorry about that.....I won't bother you any more I don't want these people to think I'm like you. Heck I personally have things to do besides argue with the likes of you. Yes a mind is a terable thing to waist and so is my time and money. Bye Bye....
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ,Its a Duck

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 pm

to K9XR
"Martyn, you don't really want me to be as truthful with you as you have with me, do you. "

yes I do actually,, I have sold 2 manuals to you and left you positive feedback, I have answered honestly to your questions and now you of all people dont like the fact I have just mentioned for the first time the 4 times I have purchased from you and had 3 out of 4 bad experiances.

I guess I should have filed a complaint but I would rather fix things and move on.

I have had nothing but bad equipment from you and answer your questions.

I dont have anything else left to say about you except I guess what goes around comes around.

73s

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by K9XR » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm

K4TEC wrote:to K9XR


I dont have anything else left to say about you except I guess what goes around comes around.

73s

And Martyn, I believe it finally is.

larrylanberg
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm
Location: Richmond VA

Post by larrylanberg » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 am

I probably should keep my nose out of this quarrel, but I make bad decisions sometimes. I just feel better getting this off my chest for good.

I remember the time, several years ago, I saw a Yaesu FRG-9600 listed by Radio-Mart on Ebay -- I was looking for one of those then. Unlike the rest of his radios, there didn't seem to be any interest in it. There was one or possibly two other bidders early on, like the first or second day, who I topped by setting my maximum bid at $170 (FRG-9600s routinely sold used for $230 - $300 at the time). However, for the final 3 days of the auction there no other bidders, save for my $170 maximum bid. I thought gee, I just might win it.

Come the final 5 minutes of the auction, a Sunday night, I began 'watching the countdown' on it. Down to 1 minute, still no other bidders, none of that back & forth bid-fighting like what I was used to. Then 10 seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5....got to 2 seconds remaining I just closed the screen down & began preparing to send payment.

I no sooner closed the screen when I get an e-mail from Ebay, "Sorry you didn't win the Yaesu FRG-9600".

Of course I don't know what really happened in that last 2 seconds, but I remember thinking (after initially being stunned) that surely the seller must've swooped in at 1 second and bid under a different name, or had a friend bid, because the winning bid would be too low for their tastes. There were simply no other bidders during the final few days. It seemed fishy enough to me that I kept it in the back of my mind for this amount of time.

WB6VHK
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by WB6VHK » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 am

If you were outbid in the last few seconds chances are it was not a "shill" bidder. Think about it. The whole purpose of shill bidding is to get you to bid more than the shill. If a shill bidder bids in the last few seconds of an auction he is not giving anyone a chance to outbid him.

Someone once told me only amateurs ( and I don't mean hams ) bid at the beginning or during an auction. The only real chance you have of getting any kind of a deal is to bid your maximum in the last few seconds of the auction, that way no one will have a chance to bid again.

That's why E-snipe is so popular ..........

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Darrell it sure well could have been a shill bid at the last second to prevent the sale from going for less than wanted. Not knowing about that particular auction but i believe others have said that i believe ts44 has come in at the last second and bought the item only to see the same item for sale a week or two later.
Larry Huff K0pd

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Post by K4TEC » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you larrylanberg for your input.

I am sorry if you didnt win,, if you have the item # still I could possibly find the bid history and post it here or certainly tell you who the winner was as I have all my records going back 10 years.

That way it will clear up the suggestion from Larry Huff that I shill bid,, I thought we had that all cleared up larry H? I huess not?

I agree with Darryl,,, (thats twice in a week) I would say it was a snipe,, see bidnapper and esnipe etc,, they bid to within 1 second automatically thus giving a regular bidder no time to respond,, common practise.

I hope that addresses your concern Larry.
Best 73s Martyn

WB6VHK
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by WB6VHK » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:32 pm

It could have been a shill at the last second, anything is possible. If I want to win something on ebay I usually never bid until the last six seconds of a auction.

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Post by K4TEC » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Darrell wrote:It could have been a shill at the last second, anything is possible. If I want to win something on ebay I usually never bid until the last six seconds of a auction.
I am the same way Darrell, but the fact I am happy providing the bid history to the bidder should be proof enough that it could not have been a shill bid as we do not shill bid as I keep explaining and am happy to continue proving that.

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by W4LTD » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 pm

K4TEC wrote:
I am the same way Darrell, but the fact I am happy providing the bid history to the bidder should be proof enough that it could not have been a shill bid as we do not shill bid as I keep explaining and am happy to continue proving that.
Martyn,

No need to continue the explanations, as there are a few people on this forum that are [quite simply] just grumpy, old men who have nothing better to do than stir the pot. It's somewhat like a "soap opera" to them...

73,


(Let the flogging begin...)

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Martyn i was not accusing any one i was only pointing out that it could have been going by what others have written mostly on the E Ham site. And by the way W4ltd i'm far from a grumpy old man but a older man thank you.
Larry Huff K0pd

K9XR
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

SHILL BID

Post by K9XR » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Unless a shill bid was put in early in order to have the same purpose as a "reserve price". Reserve prices cost money, Shill bids don't unless you get caught.



[quote="Darrell"]If you were outbid in the last few seconds chances are it was not a "shill" bidder. Think about it. The whole purpose of shill bidding is to get you to bid more than the shill. If a shill bidder bids in the last few seconds of an auction he is not giving anyone a chance to outbid him.

g4jbh
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:41 am

Support for Martyn!

Post by g4jbh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am

Jeez - now I know why my Internet connection has been so slow these past few months - looks like 99% of the World's IP packets have been heading towards on-line forums about Martyn.

I never bother with these forums, but just this once I'd like to say something.

I've dealt with Martyn from over here in the UK quite a few times in the past 5 years, both on and off Ebay. I've had no complaints whatsoever and in fact, Martyn has always literally bent over backwards to help me out. I've had some excellent deals from him and some great gear.

His stuff can't be that bad as some of it has even ended-up in Sindre Torp's Drake Museum!

So come on guys - give him a break! Good luck with the new web site Martyn - I'll be keeping an eye on it.

73,

Adrian G4JBH

W4LTD
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Titusville, Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by W4LTD » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:16 am

Martyn has also been a great seller to me.

Questions? (321) 385-7433

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm

W4LTD i copied off for others to read in case they had not and i'm accusing no one nor am a grumpy old man as you seem to judge others by who on this thread your in disagreement with but here are your own words,and going by what you wrote whether it was Radio Mart or any one else they would be stupid not to deliver the goods going by your previous position with the Postal service..

(I purchased a Collins SM-3 from him, about 3 years ago, but I called him first to discuss the [actual] condition of this microphone. He understood fully that due to my profession as a US Postal Inspector (now former), there may be harsh ramifications if this transaction did not complete itself in all honesty as discussed via the telephone. He personally guaranteed me that this Collins SM-3 was indeed in "CCA Very Good" condition)
Larry Huff K0pd

WA5JAV
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:27 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Martyn Not So Honest

Post by WA5JAV » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm

I have watched this thread for about a month. Seems Martyn can recruit stellar feedback from some bidders.

I posted my horrible experience with Martyn several years past and will not be redundant here, except to say he scammed me high-dollar for a junk KWM-2.

I suggest anybody considering a purchase form this loser, identify themselves as a Postal Inspector, CIA or FBI in order to avoid being slicked.

User avatar
K4TEC
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: US

Re: Martyn Not So Honest

Post by K4TEC » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

WA5JAV wrote:I have watched this thread for about a month. Seems Martyn can recruit stellar feedback from some bidders.

I posted my horrible experience with Martyn several years past and will not be redundant here, except to say he scammed me high-dollar for a junk KWM-2.

I suggest anybody considering a purchase form this loser, identify themselves as a Postal Inspector, CIA or FBI in order to avoid being slicked.
Thats funny, I looked back through my emails and find nothing from you.
Did I not offer you a full refund?,, did you actually let me know yuo had a problem?
Sure I can get positive comments here after all with feedback exceeding 18,000 on eBay as well as outside purchacers I do have friends despite the odd bad comment posted on forums.
Bet lets concentrate on you, Please send me an email with details of the transaction to martynallison@roadrunner.com and lets see if we can convert you in to a happy customer.
Its now all up to you.
73s
Martyn

WA5JAV
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:27 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Martyn Not So Honest

Post by WA5JAV » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Martyn, I am not going on and on with you. You are what I said . I will say this...you refused to refund my purchase price. You ignored my emails, blocked me on eBay and would not answer or return my calls. Whatever other victims post about you is their experience and not mine.

This communication is closed.[/list]

Post Reply