K0RPL, thanks Justin , nice Viking

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC8KBY

K0RPL, thanks Justin , nice Viking

Post by KC8KBY »

Completed deal with Justin , K0RPL, nice Viking II , professionally packed, arrived in good shape, Thanks Justin. (and I mean nice packing , this is a 73 pound package, Justin had this packed right!)Jim, :wink: KC8KBY
N2PET

k0rpl

Post by N2PET »

From what I've read and seen in the past about Justin, sounds like you are 1 of the only satisfied customers I've ever seen or read about!! You should probably consider playing the Lotto with that kind of luck! hi hi.... Scott/ N2PET
KC8KBY

the bright side of the road

Post by KC8KBY »

I am fortunate. I know all things are not what they seem. It is always important to behave as a gentleman, see what you are looking at, and be patient. This go anywhere,anytime ,for any reason world can hurry you right past where you need to be. Ask for help if you need it , offer help where and when you can. Also, try to be good at something. Set goals and then achieve them. Climb the ladder to sucess. My deal with K0RPL did end well. Perhaps my behavior , my actions , had something to do with that. Lead by example.Try to laugh and be happy at least once a day. Also , thanks to Scott for a great site.KC8KBY , Peace.
kendoman

Post by kendoman »

your lucky. check out his feed back on ebay under his old callsign, n9zda.
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

This guy seems to ASK anyone that he doesn't screw to post to this forum. He is at least trying to rehabilitate his image but it will take a lot to make that happen. He has been a crook for a long time.