Murray, K5MDM: Good Guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0LPQ

Murray, K5MDM: Good Guy

Post by W0LPQ »

Just completed a swap with Murray on a Ten Tec Omni VI for my 706IIg.

All went well, in spite of the 4th of July Holiday. Murray ate too much..!

Good correspondence with no loose ends. We emailed tracking numbers back and forth.

Bill, W0LPQ
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

Bill,
I'm sure you know that this is not news. Murray has been at it for several years and is well respected for his honesty in the ham community. He is one of those "semi-professional traders" that use the trading to supplement the income and at the same time provide a service to the ham radio community.

Beyond that, I have even asked Murray about some gear he doesn't even have just to get his opinion and he has never been anything but quick, courteous, and helpful. You won't find a better horse trader in the ham radio community. He does it with some success and does it with a lot of individual concern, too. If Murray says, "This came from an estate and I ran it a few days," you can take it to the bank. If he says, "This is a basket case but works," you will need some bailing wire and duct tape but can fire it up when you get it.

In addition, he is one of Scott's banner advertisers and helps support the site -- a lot more than I do!

Ed/k4kk
Serge995

Murray is really good seller.

Post by Serge995 »

I live in Ukraine
I buy and has got here two radios from Murray.
Quickly shipping and good packing .
Also his make my request for customs.

Thanks to Murray.