New deals

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
drrwmoody

New deals

Post by drrwmoody »

I have just completed three deals with some very good gentleman. The first is with Scott, N2DDD, whom I bought a Kenwood TS-520S from. The rig just arrived 1/17 and it was beautifully packaged for the transit. Scott was just great whne we were working on the. deal when I explained the situation I had. He is a great guy to deal with.

The second is with Billy Prewitt, WB5BXJ. The deal is a trade on my Kenwood TM-G707A for his Kenwood MC-50 mic. We had a very pleasant and gratifying conversation as we worked out the particulars of the deal. Great guy to deal with.

The third deal is with Bob Redd, N5WHT. I am buying a Heathkit "sixer" HW-29, sort of a nostalgia buy. Here is another great guy to deal with.

There is a fourth deal which is completed yet. I will share more later on.
scott_n2ddd

Post by scott_n2ddd »

Just wanted to add that Robert Moody WB8RWM is a true gentleman, a true ham, and a pleasure to deal with. I hope to hear the 520 on the air.
73, Scott N2DDD