Very good experience with W1MRK

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W8DRK

Very good experience with W1MRK

Post by W8DRK »

I recently made a purchase from Mike Kulis, W1MRK. The item received was in very nice (obviously well cared for!) condition and the packing job was superb! Mike kept me fully informed throughout the purchase, and checked to see that I was satisfied after the sale. I would certainly have no hesitation in dealing with Mike in the future. Thanks, again, Mike!
73: Dave
W1MRK

Re: Very good experience with W1MRK

Post by W1MRK »

W8DRK wrote:I recently made a purchase from Mike Kulis, W1MRK. The item received was in very nice (obviously well cared for!) condition and the packing job was superb! Mike kept me fully informed throughout the purchase, and checked to see that I was satisfied after the sale. I would certainly have no hesitation in dealing with Mike in the future. Thanks, again, Mike!
73: Dave
Dave, Thanks for the feedback and a suer pleasant transaction on your end as well. 73

Mike W1MRK