BUYER'S BEWARE OF KG4HCE DANA E BOWLING

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wp3bc

BUYER'S BEWARE OF KG4HCE DANA E BOWLING

Post by wp3bc »

BUYER'S BEWARE!!! I BUY A ICOM 207H FROM THIS GUY PAY 2 WEEKS AGO AND I STILL NOT RECEIVE THE RADIO,I CALL HIM SEVERAL TIMES .HE PCIKUP THE PHONE TELL ME THAT HE WILL GET THE RADIO OUT TODAY..WELL IS BEEN 4 DAYS CALLING HIM AND HE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING,THEN WHEN I ASK FOR A REFUND HE HANG UP THE PHONE.SO PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANOTHER CHANCE IT IS NOT A GOOD OR HONEST SELLER WILL RIP YOU OFF THE SAME WAY HE DID TO EVERYBODY THAT BUY FROM HIM SO FAR.I THINK WAS MY BAD THAT I DONT READ THE FEEDBACKS FIRST.I WILL GO TO THE FBI INTERNET FRAUD DEPARTMENT TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT THIS.PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAM RADIO OPERATORS THEY SHOULD STAY ON THE CB BAND WHERE THEY BELONG,WITH RESPECT FOR THOSE CB'ERS THAT USE THE RADIO PROPERLY.HAM RADIO OPERATORS DOES NOT SCAM OTHER HAMS,WE TREAT PEOPLE WITH HONESTY AND RESPECT.BOTTOM LINE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMERRRRRR
Edgar A
W4AIN

Re: BUYER'S BEWARE OF KG4HCE DANA E BOWLING

Post by W4AIN »

wp3bc wrote:PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAM RADIO OPERATORS THEY SHOULD STAY ON THE CB BAND WHERE THEY BELONG
They don't belong on CB either.
They belong in jail.

I'm just sayin'.....
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com
wp3bc

BUYER'S BEWARE

Post by wp3bc »

I AGREE THATS WHERE THEY BELONG
Edgar A