WR0T Good Guy Alert!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0LPQ

WR0T Good Guy Alert!

Post by W0LPQ »

Purchased an Icom SM-20 mic from Bill, WR0T. Could not be more pleased. Mic in great shape, good reports. Bill is a great guy to deal with. Would I do it again....in a heartbeat.

:D

Thanks Bill..!!

Bill, W0LPQ
Donald Stiles

Must agree on WR0T

Post by Donald Stiles »

BILL DIAMOND is a straight shooter.
tnx es 73 de n8csp k
N5JFJ

Post by N5JFJ »

I too would like to say that Bill Diamond is an exceptional person to deal with, A Man of His Word... and goes out of his way to give a FAIR, HONEST DEAL.
Always...On the Level and On the Square.
73's and May God Bless you and your Family
k5yy

Good experiences with Bill

Post by k5yy »

Bill's items are always in perfect operational condition and usually near excellent or better cosmetically. You will get a collector quality unit in most cases, if not he will tell you. 73 San [/i][/b]
W0LPQ

Another Good Guy Alert for Bill, WR0T!

Post by W0LPQ »

First the SM-20, and now an SM-5 for my IC-740. Thanks Bill, as you said, there was a nick...big deal...!!

Hi San, good to see your name in print......on something besides Brand C..!

Wish I could get to San Antonio and get your SX-62A!

You cannot go wrong with Bill Diamond, WR0T. Good Stuff and as San stated, if there is a nick, Bill will tell you up front. More could learn but they don't. Those you stay away from.

Bill, W0LPQ
wr0t

W0LPQ

Post by wr0t »

Bill, W0LPQ and San, K5YY are great people to deal with.....Very refreshing......
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular
k5wag

Good guy alert-N0JR

Post by k5wag »

Purchased 2 Eimac 3CPX800 tubes from Jan N0JR. The deal went through excellent. Would deal with Jan again.

Bill K5wag
Last edited by k5wag on Sat May 10, 2003 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Re: Good guy alert-N0JR

Post by KA9FOX »

k5wag wrote:Purchased 2 Eimac 3CPX800 tubes from Jan N0JR. The deal went through excellent. Would deal with Jan again.

Bill K5wag
I really appreciate you taking time to give some good feedback about your dealings with N0JR, but this particular forum topic is regarding "WR0T". Please click on "new topic" and call it "N0JR" and then leave your comments there. That will help keep things organized. Thanks for your cooperation.
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com