K4ICL Al Link

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wr0t

K4ICL Al Link

Post by wr0t »

I just did a trade deal with Al. Great guy to deal with. I reccomend him highly.... :!: :!: :!:
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Al K4ICL is one of the main guys that helps me keep the classifieds and this forum clean and running smooth. A really thankless job. But I would like to publically thank Al for all his volunteer work here on QTH.com... THANKS AL !!!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
wr0t

Al

Post by wr0t »

Hi Scott and Al. Yep, Al is super. Al and I got off on the wrong foot a few months back, he was wrong and so was I but we are both man enought to admit it. It turns out that we both have restoration experience on Collins and Drake.

Having been in the restoration business, I can tell a good job and Al did super on the S Line.

We emailed and talked on the phone at length about the trade deal we made. I was able to get back into a vintage S Line and he was able to get into a new rig that will fill his needs nicely.

I could not be more pleased. :D :D :D :D

As to the thankless job, ya better believe it. I have served as a moderator on a couple of boards in the past and NEVER AGAIN. Sometimes ya just run into a hard head like me.
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular
Happy_Hamer

Re: Al

Post by Happy_Hamer »

wr0t wrote:he was wrong and so was I but we are both man enought to admit it.
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER let either one of your wifes see that statement GOD HELP US ALL :lol: :P :D

you are ALWAYS RIGHT