WX5TMC Timothy M. Carroll No Good

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WX5TMC
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 am
Location: Texas

In Regards...

Post by WX5TMC » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 am

I Will Further my case with this:

Sec. 32.51. FRAUDULENT USE OR POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. (a) In this section:
(1) "Identifying information" means information that alone or in conjunction with other information identifies a person, including a person's:
(A) name and social security number, date of birth, or government-issued identification number;
(B) unique biometric data, including the person's fingerprint, voice print, or retina or iris image;
(C) unique electronic identification number, address, routing code, or financial institution account number; and
(D) telecommunication identifying information or access device.
(2) "Telecommunication access device" means a card, plate, code, account number, personal identification number, electronic serial number, mobile identification number, or other telecommunications service, equipment, or instrument identifier or means of account access that alone or in conjunction with another telecommunication access device may be used to:
(A) obtain money, goods, services, or other thing of value; or
(B) initiate a transfer of funds other than a transfer originated solely by paper instrument.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person, with the intent to harm or defraud another, obtains, possesses, transfers, or uses an item of:
(1) identifying information of another person without the other person's consent;
(2) information concerning a deceased natural person, including a stillborn infant or fetus, that would be identifying information of that person were that person alive, if the item of information is obtained, possessed, transferred, or used without legal authorization; or
(3) identifying information of a child younger than 18 years of age.
(b-1) For the purposes of Subsection (b), the actor is presumed to have the intent to harm or defraud another if the actor possesses:
(1) the identifying information of three or more other persons;
(2) information described by Subsection (b)(2) concerning three or more deceased persons; or
(3) information described by Subdivision (1) or (2) concerning three or more persons or deceased persons.
(b-2) The presumption established under Subsection (b-1) does not apply to a business or other commercial entity or a government agency that is engaged in a business activity or governmental function that does not violate a penal law of this state.
(c) An offense under this section is:
(1) a state jail felony if the number of items obtained, possessed, transferred, or used is less than five;
(2) a felony of the third degree if the number of items obtained, possessed, transferred, or used is five or more but less than 10;
(3) a felony of the second degree if the number of items obtained, possessed, transferred, or used is 10 or more but less than 50; or
(4) a felony of the first degree if the number of items obtained, possessed, transferred, or used is 50 or more.




One, Nobody has had MY Permission to use my Name, My Telephone Number, or my Call Sign Which if you guys have not figure out yet, is a GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, OR My ADDRESS, Information Being Public Domain or NOT, Nobody has had my CONSENT, To RE-TRANSMIT MY INFORMATION . . .

End Of Story, QTH User's have broke Several laws here.
Last edited by WX5TMC on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timothy M. Carroll, WX5TMC

WX5TMC
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 am
Location: Texas

In Regards...

Post by WX5TMC » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:11 am

First of all, By Posting Tracking numbers of my private transactions online, I Defeat the purpose of what I am trying to make you understand.

The transactions between myself and other users were Private in nature, and in no way, did I give any permission for them to be posted publicly. That Is, in itself a Crime.

I will not stoop to that level.

Think what you will, I assure everyone on here, I could list at least 50 phone numbers right now, of people locally who will vouch for my honesty, loyalty to my state and country, and to my level of responsibility and commitment to being a good law abiding citizen.

I could care less what you people think, But for the fact that When my name is Googled, it says I am a scam artist, With NO OTHER INFORMATION TO GO ON THAN ONE PERSONS HERESAY WORD / ACCUSATIONS . . .

Lets think Morally not people . . . How would you feel if you knew you were right, yet one single person floods the internet with your name, your families name, address, phone numbers, etc . . . and you and your family starts receiving malicious phone calls, emails and threats of violence . .

Yeah, KP4H . . . . Do You REALLY Want me to post all of that publicly for ALL TO SEE ?? Do you want me to forward the police reports my family filed for harassment? Do you want me to post links to the recorded audio of the voicemails, and mine and my families telephone records showing you calling 30-40 times daily?

Yes people, My Family blocked his phone number because he called 37 times in one day, threatening my family, and me, in only 3 days time, of our transactions initiation, even with me in contact with him and having provided him tracking. . . .



So, like I Said, Do NOT Make me bring the rain, because I Will.
Last edited by WX5TMC on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timothy M. Carroll, WX5TMC

KA9MOT
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by KA9MOT » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:31 am

Rain Baby, Rain!

I figure your bluffing.....prove me wrong.
Steve - KA9MOT

k4kk
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:20 am
Location: The great state of Tennessee

Re: In Regards

Post by k4kk » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 pm

WX5TMC wrote:Listen Everyone, I will say this only one time, and I am done with this thread.
I guess the remaining posts show that you aren't done with the thread. That is pretty solid proof that what you say has no value.

W1JCW
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:24 am

Post by W1JCW » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

KA9MOT wrote:And no tracking number to defend your good name?
What a clown, the guy rambles on about every other excuse in the book, whines about this and that but yet has NO TRACKING NUMBERS !!!

No sympathy here except for the guys who had a bad deal with him..

KA9MOT
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by KA9MOT » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm still waiting for the FBI to show up!
Steve - KA9MOT

N2PET
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:32 pm

WX5tmc

Post by N2PET » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

This has got to be one of if not the biggest pile of lying S*IT that ive ever read or seen! Provide the tracking #'s and ANY signature of anyone receivng anything that you sent to me, Scott Cook N2PET besides the shipment of my own property back to me!! I Challenge you to show one shred of evidence to debunk what I'm saying!! Bottom line is this: You are a scammer, you got caught, and all the back peddaling in the world wont save you now. I suppose I and at least 6 others all conspired to frame you, Seriously doubt it. You are a poor example of an amateur radio operator and should have your ticket revoked. You can contact the FBI, the local police, anyone you like, But you know you wont because your 'STORY" is so full of holes that it will NEVER hold water. So go ahead and make it "Rain" YOU GOT CAUGHT IN A HUGE LIE and you cant stand the thought that you got caught, The stories about your scams go back more than a few years. SHOW ME THE TRACKING NUMBERS for your Laptop that you traded or sold to at least 4 others. And Timmy lets not forget how I caught you RED HANDED trying to sell my equip on Craiglsit!! I also hope that you really needed the Nickel Hydride batteries you stole out of my scanner before you sent it back. Yeah its true I called and texted you non stop, BUT bottom line is you returned my equip, ONLY because I wouldnt take my boot off your neck till you did. You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

W8KER
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:24 am
Location: beaver

Post by W8KER » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 am

if this is true why is this qrz then

Timothy M. Carroll WX5TMC
On December 2010 I sent Timmy a $1000.00 for a Kenwood TS-2000X he posted on several Ham Swapmeets Sites and still I have not heard from him.I have called and left messages, texted him with no replies at all. I have spoke to his Mom. She confirmed me that he is around but doesn't live with her. (he blocked my phone number because she told him to do something about it). Also to his sister (she threaten to call the Police which I encouraged her to do).
I have not received my equipment, money back, no info after he collected the payment.
He posts for sale or trade equipment he does not own.
He takes your money, equipment and then HIDES.
Please Don't fall into his scams as I did.
Remember this name and call from Allen, TX 75002 or Plano,Tx:
Timithy M Carroll WX5TMC

this was posted by KP4HE

Muskie52
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:59 pm
Location: Alabama

Tim, Got any radios to sell?

Post by Muskie52 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Tim,

I am looking for some good radios. Got any to sell?

WSB

K2HAT
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: near Albany, NY USA

Re: WX5tmc

Post by K2HAT » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

I have casually known N2PET, Scott, for over 15 years now, {long before I knew he was an Amatuer Radio Operator.} if he says somebody is a pile of stuff, then it is true.

73 de K2HAT
N2PET wrote:This has got to be one of if not the biggest pile of lying S*IT that ive ever read or seen! Provide the tracking #'s and ANY signature of anyone receivng anything that you sent to me, Scott Cook N2PET besides the shipment of my own property back to me!! I Challenge you to show one shred of evidence to debunk what I'm saying!! Bottom line is this: You are a scammer, you got caught, and all the back peddaling in the world wont save you now. I suppose I and at least 6 others all conspired to frame you, Seriously doubt it. You are a poor example of an amateur radio operator and should have your ticket revoked. You can contact the FBI, the local police, anyone you like, But you know you wont because your 'STORY" is so full of holes that it will NEVER hold water. So go ahead and make it "Rain" YOU GOT CAUGHT IN A HUGE LIE and you cant stand the thought that you got caught, The stories about your scams go back more than a few years. SHOW ME THE TRACKING NUMBERS for your Laptop that you traded or sold to at least 4 others. And Timmy lets not forget how I caught you RED HANDED trying to sell my equip on Craiglsit!! I also hope that you really needed the Nickel Hydride batteries you stole out of my scanner before you sent it back. Yeah its true I called and texted you non stop, BUT bottom line is you returned my equip, ONLY because I wouldnt take my boot off your neck till you did. You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

KP4HE
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:58 am

Timithy M. Carroll WX5TMC is a SCAM ARTIST

Post by KP4HE » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 am

TIMOTHY M. CARROLL WX5TMC is a SCAM ARTIST


Yes, Now, I challenge you to take me to court. I need to see your face.
I will take care of reminding all of my experiences with you.



[/b]

N6VMO
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Lompoc, CA. CM94
Contact:

Re: In Regards...

Post by N6VMO » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm

WX5TMC wrote:So, like I Said, Do NOT Make me bring the rain, because I Will.
Still looks quite sunny here on QTH.com.... :lol:

KA9MOT
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Re: In Regards...

Post by KA9MOT » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 am

N6VMO wrote:
WX5TMC wrote:So, like I Said, Do NOT Make me bring the rain, because I Will.
Still looks quite sunny here on QTH.com.... :lol:
Dry too!
Steve - KA9MOT

KA2CDT
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: Marco Island,Florida
Contact:

Post by KA2CDT » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
73
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com

N2PET
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:32 pm

wx5tmc

Post by N2PET » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Nothing would make happier than hearing this POS is in jail.

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

REF Mr. Tim Carroll

Post by N4URW » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Guys,

Check this out for size. Since Tim Carroll has been exposed, he is now using alies Paul Alexander which him and Paul are buddy buddy. I am working on my conversations from emails and I will post it here shortly. For anyone that has had dealings with either Tim Carroll or Paul Alexander, please email me at n4urw@cfl.rr.com.

Joel / Palm Bay
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

WX5TMC / TIM CARROLL / ALIAS PAUL ALEXANDER

Post by N4URW » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

Well, looks like Mr. Tim Carroll is up to his old tricks again and now, since he has been exposed for the scam artist he is, he now using someone else’s name instead of his own. He is now using the name Paul Alexander to post ad’s and promises to send equipment and then does not follow through with the agreement. Now, there is a Paul Alexander, and he is buddy-buddy with Tim Carroll. Reason I know this is because I have spoken to Paul Alexander’s sister and she has confirmed that Tim Carroll is behind all of this. The whole time these emails were going on, I was under the impression that I was dealing with Paul Alexander, but I soon figured out that this was really Tim Carroll. Course he has denied this and every email, he pretends to be Paul Alexander. Another reason I know this is Tim Carroll, is because while I am on the phone with Paul’s sister, I received an email from “Paul” at that very moment, and I relayed to Paul’s sister this information. She then tells me that no way that her Brother “Paul” sent the email and that she is with her Brother in another room at the very time that I got the email and that this Tim Carroll guy was in another room on the computer emailing me while using Paul Alexander’s email account.
Late January, I responded to an ad on QTH for a Yaesu 1000 GXA. See ad below:
Listing Number: 883935
Date Ad was Placed: 01/19/11
Name: Paul Alexander
Phone Number: 713-471-9669
Callsign: NONE
Category: ROTATORS
Heading: Yaesu G-1000DXA Antenna Rotator - BNIB
Ad Message:
This came as part of an estate sale, it is Brand New, In the Box. I opened the box just to confirm that all the parts were in the box.
I am not a Ham, and do not know anything about the use of this thing other than it rotates large antenna arrays.
You can look at the specs here: http://texastowers.com/yaesu_g1000dxa.htm
I'll take $400 for it, Shipping included. Will accept Money Order, Cash, Cashiers Check, or Western Union / Money Gram . . . No Paypal, I have been cheated on there.
Will also consider a trade for a really nice Digital APCO 25 capable police scanner.
If interested, just Email me and we'll work out a deal.
Thanks!
I emailed this individual “Paul Alexander” and told him that I was interested in the Rotor. As you can see, he also states that he will consider a trade for a really nice Digital scanner. I also told Paul that I had a GRE Scanner and asked if he was interested
.
He responded with the following:
“I would take the scanner and cash, it is not " Digital ' ( has the capability to monitor APCO P25 Digital systems ).
It is brand new in the box, has all accessories and goodies and the box.
Just let me know, I'd be willing to consider $200 and the scanner.
Let me know. Paul “

Then a few emails later I get this:
I have to leave in the late morning tomorrow for a 3 day Trip down to South Texas, I could REALLY use the cash for the trip, is there any way you could possibly wire the $200 to me, and just ship the radio here? I will, in Good faith, go ahead and ship the rig out to you before I leave, if you can do that.
I have Money Gram, and Western Union locations both near my house at the Albertsons and Brookshires grocery stores .Just let me know.
Paul

Then this one:
Yes, right across the street from me. Walking distance.
you would go to a local agent, and fill out the Send Money form ( Most Grocery stores and check cashing places have western union, just call around ) on the Send Money form, it will ask you for the following information.
(info of the person you are sending to )
Name, Address, Phone Number ( then your info )
The info for me is:
Paul Alexander
1721 Teasely Lane #144
Denton, Texas 76205
I will in turn need your phone number, Full Name, The City and State where you live / send the money from, and the Money Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) to pick up the funds, it usually takes about 45 minutes for it to be ready to cash out after you have sent the funds.
I will also need your full address, name, etc ., to ship the rotator out to ya.
Just let me know ASAP if you can do this, it would help tremendously.
Thanks!
Paul

Then this one:
Let me know if you are going to send it that way, so I can get your info ready on one of the received forms, I have a few laying around. I send and receive through W/U all the time.
Paul
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Huskers Fan <huskerfancl> wrote:
Yes, right across the street from me. Walking distance.
You would go to a local agent, and fill out the Send Money form ( Most Grocery stores and check cashing places have western union, just call around ) on the Send Money form, it will ask you for the following information.
( info of the person you are sending to )
Name, Address, Phone Number ( then your info )
The info for me is:
Paul Alexander
1721 Teasely Lane #144
Denton, Texas 76205
I will in turn need your phone number, Full Name, The City and State where you live / send the money from, and the Money Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) to pick up the funds, it usually takes about 45 minutes for it to be ready to cash out after you have sent the funds.
I will also need your full address, name, etc., to ship the rotator out to ya.
Just let me know ASAP if you can do this, it would help tremendously.
Thanks!
Paul

Then this one:
Ok, Are you sending Western Union? I would need the MTCN number after the funds are sent. ( I forgot to tell you there is a fee, Just deduct the fee out of what you send, If you have not already sent it. )
I am getting ready to head out to do some grocery and necessity shopping in about an hour, so it'd be good timing.
Just let me know asap!
Take Care
Paul
I send him this email:
No problem Paul. Look, I am a very honest person and I always do what I say that I am going to do. I don’t know you from Adam so I hope you are the same. I can do the Western Union in the morning and I will email you from work to give you the control number. I will also mail off the scanner tomorrow as well and yes would appreciate you going ahead and shipping off the Rotor and Control box. I have the scanner ready to go. I do a lot of Ebay and I have a 100% feedback rating. I trust that this will be a smooth Transaction. You will enjoy the scanner. I need to swap out my rotor and this one I can use with some software that I have with my Yaesu FT-2000 HF radio. Ok, talk to you tomorrow.

And I get this back:
that sounds great, Yes, I am an honest person, Church Raised and God Fearing (hehe), I have a friend who has an FT-2000, Nice radio.
Just let me know the tracking in the morning.
Take Care
Paul

Then, I sent the scanner to the address stated in the add and I do go to Western Union and send $200.00 to a “Mr. Paul Alexander “. Of course I am thinking the whole time that I am dealing with Paul Alexander, but later after some investigations and phone calls to Paul’s sister, I find out that all of the emails are coming from Paul’s email address, but Tim Carroll is actually sending the emails using Paul Alexander’s account. I found Paul Alexander’s Facebook account and Tim Carroll is one of his friends and I put 2 and 2 together and it was very obvious that the emails were not the writings of Paul. Reason I know this is because I sent one of the emails that I received from “Paul” to Paul’s sister and she verified that her Brother Paul doesn’t write like that and that the emails were really from this Tim Carroll. So now, after shipping out the scanner which has a value of about $200.00 and I sent $200.00 Western Union, I don’t hear anything for a few days and I suspect that this is a scam, so I send the following email on January 31th:

Paul,
I don’t know what is going on there in TX, I need a response back from you in the shipping of the Yaesu Rotor. I sent you $200.00 Western Union and I shipped the scanner to you. You said that you were going to go ahead and ship the Rotor to me in “good faith” and I haven’t heard anything from you. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are an honest guy and that you will ship the rotor as agreed upon. But I need to hear from you soon before I start any legal action in which I am prepared to do if I need too. If you are not going to send me to rotor, then please refund the $200.00 and ship back the scanner.

Joel

And finally I get this back:
From: Huskers Fan [mailto:huskerfancl@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:11 PM
To: McDonald, Joel A
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Yaesu Rotor ***PLEASE RESPOND***
Joel, I am SOOOOOOOO Sorry, I ended up in the hospital, I thought I was getting better then the worst hit me. I am out and doing better now and on serious antibiotics. We are supposed to have a Blizzard tomorrow, but I will drop it off at the FedEx place around the corner, and get your tracking, I can't garuntee it will ship out tomorrow but will certainly drop it off and get you tracking
Paul

I send this:
Paul,
Has the rotor been shipped yet? And if so, what is the tracking information? I need to change my rotor out soon so I need it as soon as possible.
Joel

Then I get this:
From: Huskers Fan [mailto:huskerfancl@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:49 AM
To: McDonald, Joel A
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Yaesu Rotor ***PLEASE RESPOND***
Joel, the rotor went out today, my friend shipped it, I have to get the tracking number from him tomorrow morning, I have been stuck at home sick, with 6" of ice of the ground, and no vehicle, he picked it up, and shipped it on his way through town.
Paul
Then the fun starts as I send his this email:
9 February 2011
PAUL,
I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU AND YOU ARE GIVING ME NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE ACTION. I THINK YOU UNDER ESTIMATED ME DUDE. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY. YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY.
JOEL

And I get this back:
First Off, Mr. Mcdonald, I will NOT Be Threatened, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By All means, Call Any agency you feel you need to. Lets go ahead and put a list together:
www.IC3.gov
www.FBI.gov
Denton County Sheriff
Denton Police Department . . .
By All Means.
I have yet to even receive a scanner radio from you, and have already shipped your rotor.
You have repeatedly harassed me, threatened me with civil and criminal litigation, in which it is VERY abundantly clear that you do not know the difference between Civil, and Criminal issues.
Until I have received the scanner radio, I am going to accept the fact that I got screwed.
Oh, And that little message you sent me about "I know where you live and what you look like " Constitutes under Texas Penal Code as a terroristic threat, and is a Class B Misdemeanor, and arrest worthy offense.
Enjoy Your Evening.
Paul

And more of the email trail:
I Will be out of pocket all weekend with pre-obligated stuff, and will try to get it out to you, fedex, with full tracking sunday evening or monday afternoon.
I am very sorry it came to this, and again, as benefit of the doubt, and in good faith, because you did provide tracking information, I will oblige you with $200, and make every attempt to locate the scanner.
Thank You.
Paul.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Joel McDonald <n4urw> wrote:
Like I said, go ahead and send me the $200.00 MO and we can work the issue of the scanner later.

Joel A. McDonald
1095 Lassen Ave NW
Palm Bay FL 32907
Joel
_______________________________________________________________________________
From: Huskers Fan [mailto:huskerfancl@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:06 PM
To: Joel McDonald
Subject: Re: ROTOR
I will make this offer, conditionally, in lieu of the situation, and that neither of us are happy with the transaction.
Although, The rotor WAS shipped, a little over a week ago, via UPS Ground, and for the fact that I, at the present time am unable to locate the tracking information, I will, at my earliest convenience, get a money order for $200 to send you to your home address and get it out to you. I will make every attempt to go through the USPS, and my apartment complex office, to locate the scanner radio, as I do not have it in my posession at this time. If at the time I do recieve the scanner, I will notify you, and we can work out the rest from there. I hope, in good faith, when the rotor arrives, you would have the courtesy to do the same for me.
Regards
Paul
__________________________________________________________________________________
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Huskers Fan <huskerfancl> wrote:
Heres Where This Ends.
First: You have NO Proof, Other than your assumption, that any type of fraud has been committed. The law clearly states" "Facts Are Provided Beyond A Reasonable Doubt First " " That the person KNOWINGLY, And WILLFULLY, Devised a scheme to defraud "
Well Guess What, You have ONLY your assumption, and mind set that " I am Older And Wiser " Well Guess what, It is abundantly clear that your level of maturity, is that of a pissed off teenager, your fervent use of the word " Dude " alone, is a testament to your lack of intelligence.
Second: It is now February 11, 2011, and you JUST sent a tracking number for a product that does, in no way, prove ANYTHING, it does NOT have a specific address, nor any type of signature of receipt confirmation, as well, I have the office staff at my apartments, and several friends, who can willingly testify that I never received a scanner radio in the mail.
Lastly, You have now gone beyond threatening me, and harassing me, and have now contacted my family, THIS IS WHERE THIS STOPS. I now, Have local law enforcement involved, and as it has been more times than none, proven, THIS IS A CIVIL MATTER, But if you continue to contact my family, My Sister, is more than happy to press charges for harassment, and give me just more Fire to bury you with.
I have had enough with your lame attempts at intimidating me, and I will not stand by and put up with this.
Paul
_______________________________________________________________________________
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Joel McDonald <n4urw> wrote:
Oh, one more thing, since you like to quote laws, here’s one for you.
WIRE FRAUD
18 USC 1343, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use interstate wire communications facilities in carrying out a scheme to defraud.
A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved beyond a reasonable doubt:
First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and
Second: That the person knowingly transmitted or caused to be transmitted by wire in interstate commerce some sound for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud.
It is not necessary that the Government prove all of the details concerning the precise nature and purpose of the scheme; or that the material transmitted by wire was itself false or fraudulent; or that the alleged scheme actually succeeded in defrauding anyone; or that the use of interstate wire communications facilities was intended as the specific or exclusive means of accomplishing the alleged fraud.
What must be proved is that the person knowingly and willfully devised or intended to devise a scheme to defraud; and that the use of the interstate wire communications facilities was closely related to the scheme because the person either wired something or caused it to be wired in interstate commerce in an attempt to execute or carry out the scheme.
To "cause" interstate wire facilities to be used is to do an act with knowledge that the use of the wires will follow in the ordinary course of business or where such u se can reasonably be foreseen.
Each separate use of the interstate wire facilities in furtherance of a scheme to defraud constitutes a separate offense.
Have a nice day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see, this guy loves to pretend he is an attorney. What he fails to understand is that I am not in the state of Texas and Texas law does not pertain to me.

=================================================================================
More of the emails:
I spent it on Electric and Food, I did not anticipate there to be an issue with our transaction. I apologize.
Paul
________________________________________________________________________________
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Joel McDonald <n4urw> wrote:
Ok, thanks for the update, but where is the $200.00 that I sent you? If you mail it Wednesday, I should have it no later than Friday.
Joel
_________________________________________________________________________
From: Huskers Fan [mailto:huskerfancl@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 8:20 PM
To: Joel McDonald
Subject: Re: ROTOR
Joel, I have been very very busy this weekend, and was up all night last night, only woke up around 5pm today. My check has not come in yet, but I am keeping you up to date, and I garuntee you the $200 in the mail to you no later than Wednesday, I have not had a chance to check on the scanner, but I have yet to receive it at my door.
Paul.
Then after calling his cell phone (Pauls) and contacting Paul’s sister and Aunt, I get this.

Mr. Mcdonald, I sincerely urge you to stop calling, and text messaging my cell phone, I have already advised you of my financial status, I advised you in the beginning that when I received your monetary portion of our transaction, It was used to pay bills. I have yet to have any further income, and have done my best. I advised you that as soon as I had the money, I would send the money. Again, I have made every attempt to locate the police scanner, it is nowhere to be found, so that leaves us in a catch 22 doesn't it?
I have already spoken with the Denton Police Department, your threats of criminal prosecution are mute, this is a civil matter, however your constant emails, text messages, phone calls, constitute criminal harassment, as I have asked you to stop. I am not sure what your laws are there in Florida, but here in Texas, we don't play.
You being of a solid military background, of all people should know the extent of the law, and I again, Urge you, please respect the fact that I have agreed to send you $200 when I get $200, your constant emails, texts and phone calls, and your contacting my family, constitutes a criminal act, and I will not stand by and take anymore of this “nonsense" as you call it.
Regards
Paul Alexander
===================================================================================
So I sent this:

Look here,
I don’t really care what you think Paul or Tim or whoever you are. My calling you are texting you in no way constitutes a criminal act. On the contrary my friend. What you two have done is a criminal act. Advertising to sell on a Website and then not shipping the item. I don’t give a dam what you did with the money. It wasn’t yours to spend. But I want it back and I want it back now. You two guys dreamed up this plan and thought you would get away with it. If I do not have the $200.00 in my hand by this Friday 25 Feb, you will be talking to law enforcement. I have had enough of these childish games you are playing. In fact, you two need to wire me the money back like I did you. I also paid a $12.00 fee to send it. I also shipped off the scanner. First it was a storm, then the hospital excuse, then you gave it to a friend to ship, and now it jury duty…yea right. And my military background has nothing to do with this. And I couldn’t care less if you talked to the Denton Police dept. Have them call me and I will enlighten them on your little scam. I told Paul last week that I would contact whomever I wanted to and do whatever I needed to do to get you town guys to see the light and stop playing these games. So it’s up to you Paul and Tim. I want my money back now.
Joel McDonald
_______________________________________________________________________________
And then I received this:
Multiple Times now, You have threatened criminal charges, you have stated that you have already been in contact with our local law enforcement, yet to no result, have we seen them by any means of your actions. You can believe all you want that we have not been in contact with them, however when the Palm Bay Police Department shows up on your doorstep and hooks you up for criminal harassment, you are going to then, think twice. I suggest you check on reciprocity laws between the states, your actions, in Texas, constitutes a crime, your fervent determination to call and harass family members, text and call my cell phone, after having been told to stop many times, is an arrest worthy offense. As well, have I checked with the Palm Bay Police Department, and they will hook you up for it. All I have to do is call them back and press charges.
I am not, and will not be intimidated by your lack of intelligence, and feeble attempts to get a rise from me.
I Highly suggest you re-research your laws regarding private party transactions. This is, and will remain, a civil matter, until said time as I decide to push forth with criminal charges against you.
With that said, I highly suggest you take a step back, think twice about your actions, and re-consider your approach to this situation.
Lastly, I have stated it before, and I will state it again, my friend Tim, has nothing to do with this, other than being as pissed off at you as I am, and if you can't even figure out " Who is Who " that you are " Harassing " then how are you going to even begin to try to file a criminal charge? You Clearly admit to not even knowing who you are talking to.
Get your facts straight my friend, You are the one breaking the law.
Regards.
Paul Alexander.

Then after calling him again on his cell phone, I get this:
Mr. McDonald, I do apologize for not having been in contact with you, it has been a very rough week for me. I never received my money, as I stated I would be, and have literally been eating MRE meals just to stay fed, I have money coming within a few days, and can send your money to you then. I have yet to receive a scanner, nobody has seen a package what so ever, addressed here.
I again, am sorry, that it has worked out like this.
Thank you for your understanding.
Paul C. Alexander

So, I contacted the Palm Bay police department.
And see the email traffic below:
From: McDonald, Joel A
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 2:57 PM
To: 'Paul Alexander'
Cc: 'n4urw@cfl.rr.com'; 'Huskers Fan'
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: In Regards.....
Whatever Tim Carroll. Sorry, but I am not going to stoop to your level.
Have a great Day.
___________________________________________________________________________
From: Paul Alexander [mailto:pcawxchaser@gmail.com] (Please note the new email address being used which states he is a “Weather Chaser” which matches his call sign to be “weather” related.)
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 2:31 PM
To: McDonald, Joel A
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: In Regards.....
Joel Mcdonald, This case has been escalated to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Dallas Field Office, Cyber-Crimes Division.
By using means of your daughters facebook to gather information and contact means of myself, and my family, and friends, constitutes the " Use of another persons name and or persona " to gather information that was used in a manner that harasses, intimidates, embarrasses, or causes reaction to, is the crime of " Online Harassment " In Texas, this carries a felony charge, and a separate felony charge, and case, for each family member, and friend you contacted in regards to our transaction, without my permission. You thought you could do whatever you wanted, I warned you otherwise.
Further investigation by the FBI into your other online transactions and operations will be underway shortly.
This is a Big Mans Ball Game now, and I have possession.
I will be in contact with Palm Bay PD, and will be forwarding them any and all correspondence with myself and you, as well as the Denton Police and the Dallas FBI Field Office.
I suggest you cease and desist contact with myself and any and all friends and family members regarding this situation, as you will only further escalate the trouble you are now in.
I kept in full contact with you, appraised you of my situation nearly each and every day, offered a resolve to my best abilities, and you sir, could not keep your story straight, proved beyond a reasonable doubt that you, throughout the ordeal, do not even know who you are talking to, Paul Alexander, or Tim Carroll or " Whoever you are " as you stated, as well as your blatant disregard for my demands to stop contacting me, and my family, after you denied a reasonable solution, and then you call the police on me, thinking you are getting somewhere.
Sir, face it, you are flat out of your mind if you think you are going to get anything accomplished this way.
I can proudly say, I have done nothing to you, nor your family, I have not called them telling them how you harass me, and my family, and how you've made my aunts and uncles believe that i am dishonest and a thief, but you sir have, and for that, I Promise you, if you do not cease and desist with this, I will make you suffer for.
Now that you HAVE been in contact with law enforcement, I will now, no longer respond to you personally, any and all correspondence will be through law enforcement and private attorneys. Do not contact me again, or I will see no choice but to file Harassment Charges against you, at that time, the Online Harassment charges will be brought as well.
Ball Is In Your Court !
Good Day
Paul Alexander.

Further emails form Tim Carroll AKA “Paul Alexander” (make sure you read in the emails above from “Paul” where he admits he and “Tim” are good friends) indicate that he is waiting for money and that as soon as he receives some he will send me back the $200.00 and he will also look for the scanner that I sent. Course this is just another lie and he has no intentions of doing this.
As of today 19 March 2011, I still have not received anything from these two guys, Paul Alexander nor Tim Carroll but I do not give up easily. I will be in contact with my local Police department again to have charges pressed and I highly suggest that anyone having dealings with this guy do the same. I am also contacted one of the District Attorneys in Denton TX. Please contact me and I will give you more information. This guy needs to be stopped. He can state all of the laws he wants to, but the bottom line is that Tim Carroll is a Thief and a scum-bag and will do anything, say anything to try to clear his name. But his name is so muddy now that there is no way he is going to be able to do that. I will be in contact again with my local Police Department and will file a formal complaint with this and in turn they will contact Denton Police Department. And again, I strongly suggest that everyone do the same. I also plan to contact his military unit as someone else did and file a complaint as well and again, everyone needs to do the same. I also will contact the Postal Inspector and file a complaint on Mr Tim Carroll ( AKA Paul Alexander ) I have talked to Paul’s sister numerous times and she has stated to me that Tim Carroll has put her Brother Paul up to all of this and now I know the reason why. She has stated that Tim is no good and that she wishes her Brother would stay away from him. She has stated to me that her brother Paul is slow and after I sent her some emails that I received from her Brother Paul, she stated to me that the emails were not coming from her Brother and that in fact they were coming from Tim Carroll.

(Message that I sent to Laura (Paul’s sister) via FaceBook **BELOW**

I just received this from your brother. Is this him talking or Tim Carroll?

Heres Where This Ends.

First: You have NO Proof, Other than your assumption, that any type of fraud has been committed. The law clearly states " " Facts Are Provided Beyond A Reasonable Doubt First " " That the person KNOWINGLY, And WILLFULLY, Devised a scheme to defraud "

The Law ALSO States This : What must be proved is that the person knowingly and willfully devised or intended to devise a scheme to defraud; and that the use of the interstate wire communications facilities was closely related to the scheme because the person either wired something or caused it to be wired in interstate commerce in an attempt to execute or carry out the scheme. "

So, How do plan on going about Proving Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That I, in ANY WAY, INTENDED For this situation to carry out the way it has ? You Can't. Here Say and Personal Opinion, and thus only, because you feel Cheated and or violated, which I guess is the mutual feeling by both parties involved, and unfortuneatly in BOTH parties cases, the US Judicial system is NOT Based upon Moral Belief, but by Fact, and Exigent Circumstance, Neither of which you have.

Well Guess What, You have ONLY your assumption, and mind set that " I am Older And Wiser " Well Guess what, It is abundantly clear that your level of maturity, is that of a pissed off teenager, your fervent use of the word " Dude " alone, is a testament to your lack of intelligence.

Second: It is now February 11, 2011, and you JUST sent a tracking number for a product that does, in no way, prove ANYTHING, it does NOT have a specific address, nor any type of signature of receipt confirmation, as well, I have the office staff at my apartments, and several friends, who can willingly testify that I never received a scanner radio in the mail.
Lastly, You have now gone beyond threatening me, and harassing me, and have now contacted my family, THIS IS WHERE THIS STOPS. I now, Have local law enforcement involved, and as it has been more times than none, proven, THIS IS A CIVIL MATTER, But if you continue to contact my family, My Sister, is more than happy to press charges for harassment, and give me just more Fire to bury you with.

I have had enough with your lame attempts at intimidating me, and I will not stand by and put up with this.

I am now Terminating our correspondence. If you contact Myself, Any Member of my family, or any one whom you feel is connected to, related to, or friends with Myself, or any member of my family, I will see no choice but to file charges for Harassment.
You can further any correspondence to me through means of an attorney.
Regards
Paul C. Alexander


Response I received from Paul Alexander’s sister via FaceBook: **BELOW**

Laura Alexander February 11 at 7:33pm Report

That is Tim. My brother cant write like that. Plus I was at his apartment when that was sent and he was on the phone with my mom. As for the stuff they said about me I did not say any of that stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be aware that he is using multiple email accounts. Here are some of the ones I know about and there might be more. (ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION TO ALL)
huskerfancl@gmail.com
pcawxchaser@gmail.com
etbu_tiger06@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION TO ALL)
Phone numbers associated with this case are as follows:
Tim Carroll : 214-622-8896 / and it Is not unlisted so it is public information
Tim Carroll’s mother: 972-396-0639 (the blind widow) it Is not unlisted so it is public information.
Paul Alexander: 713-471-9669 / it Is not unlisted so it is public information


This guy is a real piece of work. I would love to talk to anyone that has had dealings with either Paul Alexander or Tim Carroll. You can email me at n4urw@cfl.rr.com
Also, I will do anything in my power to stop these individuals. He is nothing short of a scum-bag, low life and his wearing of a us uniform is a disgrace to those who fight for our freedom and he has the nerve to question my military integrity. I proudly served over 22 years in the US Air Force, serving in Operation Desert Storm, and retired honorable with multiple medals of commendation.
This guy would never make it as a real military member as the others would surely see right through his crap and non-sense. The Boy Scouts of America, even as Cubs, carry a higher moral value that Tim Carroll (acting under the alias of Paul Alexander) could ever attain in his lifetime!! He is nothing short of a liar, a cheat and a thief! Using websites to gain equipment and money which by the way is considered Internet Fraud and as well as mail fraud. Oh, not to mention Wire Fraud in which I used to send him the $200.00. I have a letter from Western Union showing that a Mr. Paul Alexander picked up the $200.00 and I have the confirmation that a package that I sent was delivered to the address that was stated in the ad that these guys placed on QTH. Course they claim that they never received the scanner but I can just about bet that it is either sitting in Mr. Tim Carroll’s home or he has already sold it. If Tim Carroll thinks he has gotten away with this, he is so sadly mistaken. I will not stop until I see some type of resolution and I suggest that anyone that has dealings with these scum bags do the same.

Joel A. McDonald
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I see a lot of threats but no action. The moment it became obvious you were being ripped off why did you not go to the authorities. I would have contacted the Denton PD and see what they can do. Of course i live close enough i would have visited the scum bag and take what ever actions were required to receive satisfaction.
Larry Huff K0pd

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

REF Tim Carroll

Post by N4URW » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Sir, I did go to the authorities and they said that I would have to file a complaint with my local police department which is in work as we speak. Believe me, I am not done wit this scum-bag.And if I were in TX, I would of already done the same thing. The best is yet to come, I can assure you. Mr Tim Carroll is a thief and he thinks he has gotten away with this little scam and I have all of the time in the world to do what I need to do. But, I am only one person and eberyone that has had dealings with this guy, needs to file a complant with Denton Police department or with their own police department. I think once complaints start rolling in, they will have no choice but to take action.

And Mr. Tim Carroll, if you are reading this, and I hope you are, if I were you I would start working on your story now, beacause you have no where to hide and this will haunt you in the long run. One of your comments was " I will make you suffer". Well sir that is a threat and I have that saved but you where still pretending to be Paul Alexander but I know and you know that these messages where from you, because I have spoken directly to Pauls sister and she has confiremd (and I have it in writing) that this was coming from you and not from Paul Alexander. and now that I have all of this informaton, I want all of my money back which $400.00 which is the value of the scanner and the $200.00 cash. Here in Florida, we dont play either. You are just XXXXXX off you got caught.

Joel McDonald



k0pd wrote:I see a lot of threats but no action. The moment it became obvious you were being ripped off why did you not go to the authorities. I would have contacted the Denton PD and see what they can do. Of course i live close enough i would have visited the scum bag and take what ever actions were required to receive satisfaction.
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

lhk0pd
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: dodge city kansas
Contact:

Post by lhk0pd » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Good for you and i hope your successful in getting that scum bag. By the way i believe they can also get his computer info to boot that will prove what your saying... Good luck...
Larry Huff K0pd

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

TIM CARROLL

Post by N4URW » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

k0pd wrote:Good for you and i hope your successful in getting that scum bag. By the way i believe they can also get his computer info to boot that will prove what your saying... Good luck...

I have all of the emails and conversations. Course he is going to try to wiggle his sorry XXX out of this and thats fine. But I have the upper hand. And yes about the computer if he hasn't sold it yet. He is nothing short of a sorry XXXX and I hope to nail his XXX to tha wall. He can quote any law he wants to. He knows he is in trouble and will do and say anything to get out of it. I told him a long time ago (back in Feb) that is was messing with the wrong person. Course, he is pretending to be this Paul Alexander, but I have proof otherwse. Him and Paul are buddy's and he is now using Pauls name to post ads on websites.

Joel

Joel
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

Re: In Regards

Post by N4URW » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 am

WX5TMC wrote:Try Again Sir, I suggest you Re-Read that law, and then go to Google, and type in my name, And my Call Sign, and you will see that it is very clearly stated " WX5TMC Is A Scam Artist " And in those links, will direct ANYONE ( Public Forum ), to this site, How else do you think I Found It ?? This does NOT require user name and password to see what is being said, therefore making it a public forum. Therefore, If you Google My Name, and My Call Sign, It is, by definition, using MY Name, To create a web page ( message board or not, it is public ) to defame, slander, intimidate, and embarrass me, and as well, now that I have had to involve law enforcement, it also Solicits The Response Of Emergency Personnel, therefore, Giving Rise to the charge of Felony of the Third Degree, in the state of Texas, I may not be an attorney, but I have spoken to several, as well as local law enforcement who fully agree.

Also, As you stated, IT IS A DEFENSE TO PROSECUTION, IF SAID ACTOR IS AN " EMPLOYEE " OF A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, E.G. MESSAGE BOARD, NOBODY ON HERE IS . . . . .

Try this on for size:

(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;


Nobody Asked my Permission to say these things and give out my personal information.

Listen Everyone, I will say this only one time, and I am done with this thread.

I have already contacted local law enforcement, the FBI Dallas Field Office's Cyber-Crimes Division, and my personal attorney, All of which are beginning investigations into this matter.

I am confident that my name will be cleared of any and all wrongdoing, and I assure you, with time, those whom wronged me, will be publicly apologizing for it.

End of Story
BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST AND YOU ARE XXXXXX BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT !
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

N4URW
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Stafford Va

Re: In Regards

Post by N4URW » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 am

WX5TMC wrote:Try Again Sir, I suggest you Re-Read that law, and then go to Google, and type in my name, And my Call Sign, and you will see that it is very clearly stated " WX5TMC Is A Scam Artist " And in those links, will direct ANYONE ( Public Forum ), to this site, How else do you think I Found It ?? This does NOT require user name and password to see what is being said, therefore making it a public forum. Therefore, If you Google My Name, and My Call Sign, It is, by definition, using MY Name, To create a web page ( message board or not, it is public ) to defame, slander, intimidate, and embarrass me, and as well, now that I have had to involve law enforcement, it also Solicits The Response Of Emergency Personnel, therefore, Giving Rise to the charge of Felony of the Third Degree, in the state of Texas, I may not be an attorney, but I have spoken to several, as well as local law enforcement who fully agree.

Also, As you stated, IT IS A DEFENSE TO PROSECUTION, IF SAID ACTOR IS AN " EMPLOYEE " OF A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, E.G. MESSAGE BOARD, NOBODY ON HERE IS . . . . .

Try this on for size:

(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;


Nobody Asked my Permission to say these things and give out my personal information.

Listen Everyone, I will say this only one time, and I am done with this thread.

I have already contacted local law enforcement, the FBI Dallas Field Office's Cyber-Crimes Division, and my personal attorney, All of which are beginning investigations into this matter.

I am confident that my name will be cleared of any and all wrongdoing, and I assure you, with time, those whom wronged me, will be publicly apologizing for it.

End of Story
SORRY DUDE, ALL PUPLIC INFORMATION THAT CAN BE FOUND BY ANYONE THAT HAS A COMPUTER.
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL

KK7AZ
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Post by KK7AZ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Good God, end this nonsence................ enough is enough. We get the drift. Block the jerk and call it a day. 73's[/b]

w4pw
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Disagree

Post by w4pw » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:18 pm

I disagree, this is better than reading the mail on HF. Keep the info coming.

:shock:

Post Reply