Has anyone delt with KE5JHW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

It's time for everybody too cool off.

Y'all can believe what ya want to believe, but until you have proof that this is no lady you act accordingly. If she says she divorced this guy 2 years ago, you have to accept that at face value unless you can prove otherwise.

Calling and threatening people? And you have no facts? Are ya' brain dead?

That confirmation number appears to be good. It is a delivery confirmation number, not a tracking number. It will not give accurate tracking until after the package is delivered.

Jeez....you people act like you're in grade school. Jerry Springer anybody?
Steve - KA9MOT
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

KA9MOT wrote:It's time for everybody too cool off.

Y'all can believe what ya want to believe, but until you have proof that this is no lady you act accordingly. If she says she divorced this guy 2 years ago, you have to accept that at face value unless you can prove otherwise.

That confirmation number appears to be good. It is a delivery confirmation number, not a tracking number. It will not give accurate tracking until after the package is delivered.

Thanks for the support! You haven't a clue what the issue is here. Brain dead?
I have my facts completely straight here and I am quite sure of everything I have . Thank you for the nice words.
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

K4DAV wrote:

I have my facts completely straight here and I am quite sure of everything I have . Thank you for the nice words.
You called and threatened somebody on the telephone. A federal Offence. Yes, BRAIN DEAD.

I'm not saying that Tommie is not Jerry, I'm not saying Tommie is Jerry. I' am saying you don't know for sure and everybody is acting like The Jerry Springer Show is their second home.
Steve - KA9MOT
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

KA9MOT wrote:
K4DAV wrote:

I haven't called anyone, nor threaten them. Where did you get your info Steve?
All the phone calls have been from this idiot Jerry to me at all hours of the night.
Do you have some financial interest in the scam they are running?
Do a little research and educate yourself to what's going on here if you have such a interest and need to express your opinion here. I have no issue with you, just trying to save some other people some grief and $. You jump in and start defending a couple of thieves. Geez!

You called and threatened somebody on the telephone. A federal Offence. Yes, BRAIN DEAD.

I'm not saying that Tommie is not Jerry, I'm not saying Tommie is Jerry. I' am saying you don't know for sure and everybody is acting like The Jerry Springer Show is their second home.
KK7AZ

End this crap.....

Post by KK7AZ »

Scott, please end this joke. These people are making a joke out of QTH. 73's
K4DAV

Re: End this crap.....

Post by K4DAV »

KK7AZ wrote:Scott, please end this joke. These people are making a joke out of QTH. 73's
Scotts words were" this is an open forum," I already ask.
I'm done with it.....you thieves and supporters of thieves can have it.
It appears the whole ham community has sunk even deeper than I would ever thought. There was a time a ham could be trusted and everyone stood together and supported honest hams. Not any more. If your a thief and scam artist there are hams waiting in line to support you. If you are honest and have been trading for 20 plus years with positive feedback, you are outta luck.
I will not reply or post anything else regarding this matter.

I do appriciate the few REAL hams that offered ther support. Too bad we are a minority.

David
K4DAV