******K2NNJ Robert A Dubenezic*****

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K2DER

******K2NNJ Robert A Dubenezic*****

Post by K2DER »

Hello!!

Another bad experience!!

I do not understand what happened to Robert, I will send the money order for $ 120 + 10.70 shipping cost for the radio Yaesu VX-6R,

----------------------Original K2NNJ AD-------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
I have for sale a used Yaesu VX-6 box and manual. I am offering it to any new ham or any other ham who wants a dual band 144//220/440 portable handy talkie. Like all electronics its offered as-is. I am asking $120 for it Thanks for looking!

**Drop-In Charger, Cig. Lighter Adapter and Diamnond SRH-320A All Included for $150**
-----------------------------------------------------------------

and the deal is only for the HT and no accessories.... went he receive the money order the next day he reply

---------------------------------------------------------------

The money order is $29 dollars short. The radio is $150+10 for shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I did not want to lose he sale, I told him to pass the offer to another ham, and sent me back the money order, because he don't used pay pal to complete the money via pp.....I felt that the deal fell through.

I asked him to tell me when send the money order back and he never replied, I saw that he put a new ad and it sold again the HT.

I insisted for an answer and then answer this:

I replied to you,but apparently you can't read.

I asked him to do Forward the last email he send me, and even today Nothing !!!

Maybe I was not able to express well in English, but I am honest ham and these experiences will make me away from this hobby.

BTW God bless you to Robert maybe he need the money for Christmas, 73

take care and Happy Holidays to all!!!