RADIO MART ON EBAY!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9lvm

RADIO MART ON EBAY!

Post by w9lvm »

Saw a ad for a YAESU FT-1000 TCXO-1 ON EBAY BY RADIO MART! PICTURE IN AD WAS NOT TCXO-1 BUT THE STANDARD TCXO THAT COMES WITH FT-1000! REPORTED IT 2 TIMES TO RADIO MART BUT HE FAILED TO CHANGE THE AD! SOME ONE PAID $244 FOR A $50 PART!

I SEE NOW PEOPLE ARE RIGHT ABOUT RADIO MART!

Want to see comments about Radio Mart? Google Is Radio Mart Honest! I found just on one site 46 pages on why not to deal with Radio Mart! :evil:
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Radio Mart is what it is with what now a 99% rating either has a lot of people to embarrased to admit he suckered them or not that knowledgeable about ham equipment. I know one person who bought a radio from them and it was of course far below what he was led to believe. I asked him why he did not return the radio and leave negative feed back and his answer was he had heard that Martyn who owns radio mart gets even and causes all kinds of problems.
Larry Huff K0pd
w1mbb

Radio Mart Issues

Post by w1mbb »

I bid on a radio which was incorrectly described and had a stock photo, he uses stock photos and descriptions.

When I balked he tried tried to hardball.

Be careful..