kc9lut eric keek kendalville indiana

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc9dz

kc9lut eric keek kendalville indiana

Post by kc9dz »

everyone needs to be aware of this guy he scammed me .
eric sold me a mfj 948 antenna i was told it was in good shape by eric.
i drove to his home about 60 miles and bought the tuner, when i got home and hooked it up the swr meter was broken, i emailed eric he ask me to replace the meter and he would pay for it.
i purchased a meter put in tuner , tuner works ok now, but eric promised me he would send me 18.50 by paypal , i have got one email since he said he was having trouble with paypal, that was tuesday last week
i have emailed him at least 6 times he will not answer them
i made a phone call still no eric.
so i would suggest you take a real good look at kc9lut before getting scamed
kc9dz
kc9lut@gmail.com

no one was scammed

Post by kc9lut@gmail.com »

the money was sent to his paypal then ray sent the money back. ray failed to mention that. he also told me on the phone now that he put the meter in he was satisfied but yet i have no way to test any of that stuff i got it from a estate as far as i knew it work. it was hooked in line when it was disconnected.
kc9dz

Post by kc9dz »

eric called me more than a week later that he had payed with paypal i told him to keep his payment because i had already purchased a meter and had tuner working i dont know what erics problem was just a phone call in the long period would have been sufficient for me or just an email i got none of these which with the long time he didnt contact i had mad decission to leave this feedback.
i believe when you purchase something bad communications are a must
i still feel anyone purchasing from eric had better make sure that the product works, because he demostrated to me and ignored all my emails and phone calls. i still believe eric will scam you if he gets a chance
kc9lut@gmail.com

well i guess you cant please everyone!

Post by kc9lut@gmail.com »

the facts are ray bought 2 mfj tuners from me for way under the cost of what they was worth it was never defined any where that it was in perfect condition. or defined that i had tested these i told ray i had not tested then for the fact i did not have any way to test them i was selling this stuff for a fellow ham his uncle passed away. I tryed to make things right with him and yet he is being rude just because i didnt get back to him every day you know people take this way to far on here. it is obvious every if i would have paid him he still was going to leave bad feed back on me. i got the meters from a estate i was not sure on the condition that was why i sold the meter for $40 so i feel that all this was a mishap. but defaming someone and telling them that theyare going to leave negative every where is wrong as i said i tryed to make it right and he told me after he put the new meter in that he was happy with the meter.
W4AIN

Re: kc9lut eric keek kendalville indiana

Post by W4AIN »

kc9dz wrote:everyone needs to be aware of this guy he scammed me .
eric sold me a mfj 948 antenna i was told it was in good shape by eric.
i drove to his home about 60 miles and bought the tuner, when i got home and hooked it up the swr meter was broken, i emailed eric he ask me to replace the meter and he would pay for it.
i purchased a meter put in tuner , tuner works ok now, but eric promised me he would send me 18.50 by paypal.
kc9dz
I do not understand why you did not test the MFJ-948 before you purchased it if you went to his home to pick it up. Seems that Eric kept his part of the bargain by sending you the money you were out to replace the meter and you refused the money and sent it back to him. Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me that Eric has went above and beyond on this deal and definitely did not scam you as you have stated. Maybe communications could have been better, maybe not, but I don't see a scam here.
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com