Deals for equipment...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
drrwmoody

Deals for equipment...

Post by drrwmoody »

I recently completed five deals, four of which I bought equipment, and one I sold a piece of equipment. There were five different gentlemen I dealt with very pleasant transactions.
The first was with RF Lee, W4LTD, in which I purchased a Kenwood PS-50 Power Supply for my station. It was packaged and shipped beautifuly. The representation of the item was excellent. Mr. Lee did a great job in finishing the deal. the power supply works just fine.
The second was a deal with Don Langston,W4JVY, for a Heathkit Wattmeter. The deal was accomplished with smoothness. The item was packaged and shipped excellently. In fact I got something extra in the deal, a Heathkit Relative Field Strength Meter. It was quite a surprise. They both work excellently.
The third was with Carl Zimmerman, W3EEK, in which I purchased a Kenwood MC-50 Microphone for my station and the Kenwood TS-120S I recently bought at a hamfest. The mic was packaged and shipped in an excellent manner. It is a great addition to my station.
The fourth purchase was for a Kenwood AT-120 Antenna Tuner from Jerry Reilly. This beautiful piece of equipment is a great addition to my station. I could be happier with the equipment. It came packaged excellently.
The last item was a response to an ad for a Kenwood MC-35S Microphone. I had one available and contacted James Cleveland, WD5JDA. I had a great transaction with Mr. Cleveland for the mic.
All in all each of the five transactions went quite well. Thanks for the ad service,
Robert Moody, WB8RWM
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

Thank you for your kind sentiments, Dr. Bob!

I also appreciate and would like to acknowledge your quick payment.

I take great pride in both the equipment that I sell and the packaging that enables it to arrive safely to its new owner.

God Bless & 73,

--Rich