K7GUH - Tom Owens - more than just caution.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

K7GUH - Tom Owens - more than just caution.

Post by W1JCW »

This guy whines about his own communication issue.

He attempted to return something in the mail that I didn't receive with out contacting me to let me know what his intentions were.

He does not email or call to let me know what he is doing more then a month later and now posts some BS negative comments here.

Come on Tom if you contacted me via email or phone to let me know what you want maybe you wouldn't have issues.

I can't read your mind !

As with the original deal, you were not clear with what you wanted and I offered to make it right and your reply was " I am going to sue you !! "

Figure out what you want and let me know other wise shut up.

Update 11/13:

Tom returned the crystals as I suggested well over a month ago.

I promptly sent a refund check even though I was out of town on business.

I had suggested to Tom that he update his post as I have indicating this communication issue has been resolved.

11/27 update:

I have had this post updated for a few weeks now and this guy cannot take 2 mins to do the same with his.

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=8745

I took care of the deal as I stated back at the start, of course others cannot update their negative comments with a happy ending.

:?
Last edited by W1JCW on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K7GUH

Post by K7GUH »

I sent you the parcel with signature confirmation required. You can pretend you didn't receive it, but the USPS documentation proves otherwise. You can go on pretending as long as you like, but you can't dispute facts over and over and over and get away with ripping me off.
K7GUH

Post by K7GUH »

And, FWIW, the last time I sent JCW an email his reply was, well, obscene. I'd reproduce it here, but he would merely have another "come on Tom" retort.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

K7GUH wrote:I sent you the parcel with signature confirmation required. You can pretend you didn't receive it, but the USPS documentation proves otherwise. You can go on pretending as long as you like, but you can't dispute facts over and over and over and get away with ripping me off.
Did you send me an email or phone call and let me know you were sending anything back ??

No !!

You sent something back that I did not receive notification of.

If you wanted to send the crystals back then you should have called or emailed me for a heads up.

If you sent something and it was unclaimed that's because I was not notified via PO or yourself.

Send the items back and you will receive the funds, it's as simple as that
other wise stop complaining and whining.

Put up or shut up.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

K7GUH wrote:And, FWIW, the last time I sent JCW an email his reply was, well, obscene. I'd reproduce it here, but he would merely have another "come on Tom" retort.
Oh did I hurt your sensitive ears Tom ??

Retort - Send the item back and stop playing games.