W1JCW - John Walker - more than just caution

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K7GUH

W1JCW - John Walker - more than just caution

Post by K7GUH »

JCW promised in this forum to return my money if I returned the items I bought. I returned them First Class Parcel Rate The parcel has been returned to me as unclaimed.

No matter how many hams claim JCW is a good guy and great to deal with, I cannot confirm this from my own experience and observation. Don't bother to dispute the facts stated above.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

What are you talking about ?

You never returned my phone calls or emails.

You did not notify me of any return that you were sending.

If you contacted me to say I am sending the crystals back then you
would have received funds as well.

So as this is the first I am reading about this get your facts straight and stop
whining about something you handle poorly.
K7GUH

Post by K7GUH »

You do not have my phone number, and you have sent me no emails since the infamous obscene one. I don't know what your agenda is, but it sure isn't keeping your "promise" to refund my money if I returned the crystals.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

K7GUH wrote:You do not have my phone number, and you have sent me no emails since the infamous obscene one. I don't know what your agenda is, but it sure isn't keeping your "promise" to refund my money if I returned the crystals.
No but you have my # and email so put up or shut up !

Update 11/13:

Tom returned the crystals as I suggested well over a month ago.

I promptly sent a refund check even though I was out of town on business.

I had suggested to Tom that he update his post as I have indicating this communication issue has been resolved.

11/27 update:

I have had this post updated for a few weeks now and this guy cannot take 2 mins to do the same with his.

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=8745

I took care of the deal as I stated back at the start, of course others cannot update their negative comments with a happy ending.

:?
Last edited by W1JCW on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

W1JCW wrote:
K7GUH wrote:You do not have my phone number, and you have sent me no emails since the infamous obscene one. I don't know what your agenda is, but it sure isn't keeping your "promise" to refund my money if I returned the crystals.
You're such a clown!
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

W4LTD wrote:
W1JCW wrote:
You're such a clown!
No, You're the clown !! [/quote]

Go mind some another thread that is none of your business CLOWN.

If you have nothing constructive to say then crawl back into your hole.