"RICH DEERING" WB9RJB

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W9DMW-2

"RICH DEERING" WB9RJB

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:lol: Hello to all, It has been my pleasure to have found and delt with Mr. Rich Deering, WB9RJB. I purchased a Motorola Desktrac Base Station from him. The station arrived VERY well packed, But had a operational concern, I contacted Rich, Told him about the concern And here's what happened. First let me tell you what I found out what the concern was. After diagnosing the concern, It was found that the internal line control board went bad, NO biggie, I removed it, And the radio works 100% as stated. I then told Rich about this problem, And he sent out another control board. To me "NO CHARGE", He has went the extra mile for me on this Purchase, All I can say is this, He is a HONORABLE person, A man of his word, And back's his sales 100%. No one could ask for more.
I know we all read negative postings here everyday, But it is nice to recognize one who rightly deserves to be praised for there outstanding Professionalism and Integrity. These things cannot be bought. These are instilled into ones fabric and make up. Mr. Rich Deering has these. Thank You Rich for being the type of "HAM" radio operator you are, And Thanks for being one of the "GOOD" guys. You are a trusted seller here on QTH.COM. I HIGHLY recommend Rich to everyone here. He can be trused and his word is "GOLDEN".
Thank's Again Rich for being the person you are. You have me as a continual customer, I "WILL" purchase from you again.

TNX i.e. Don W9DMW :lol: