K6DFW Leslie Roberts, quick payment, great E-mails. A+

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA6TWJ

K6DFW Leslie Roberts, quick payment, great E-mails. A+

Post by WA6TWJ »

K6DFW, Leslie Roberts, has been very nice to deal with. He decided to purchase a PARTS RADIO I had up for sale. Yaesu FT709. After he was advised of the unit's problems, that I was currently aware of. He decided to purchase the radio. He made great emails back and forth during the transaction. He paid quickly through pay pal. I would recommend K6DFW highly. A+ Hope I can do some more business down the road with leslie. Dave Mauldin, WA6TWJ 06-15-2004. :D
k6dfw

Post by k6dfw »

:D Thanks Dave, it was nice doing business with you. I am sure that I will get that radio going....
Leslie A.Roberts
k6dfw

FT-709 Repaired!!!!! Very Great Rig

Post by k6dfw »

:D

Thanks Dave for the FT709. I had just repaired it and the the radio is now in good working order. I aquired a FT209 Parts Radio. Removed the two parts that I needed, and that did the trick. Thanks a million.....K6DFW
Leslie A.Roberts
WA6TWJ

Thanks for letting me know it is repaired.

Post by WA6TWJ »

Dear Leslie,

Thanks for letting me know it is repaired. I hope you will get years of enjoyment from the radio? It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks for doing business with me as well. I appreciate it.

Best of 73's

David Mauldin
:D